Screencaps from Stargate SG1

bftlovesRDA

Re: Screencaps from Stargate SG1

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, J-sky and Nicole - so glad you are enjoying this thread. I enjoy the postings. And, I am glad the narration is not irritating.... :D :D :D

Tonight, I won't be doing an episode, but stay tuned for Saturday...and if you have an episode request, just let me know.
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

What a great job you're doing with this thread, thanks B! :D :D :D I'll stay tuned for tomorrow.
Claudia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Claudia, for your comment!!! It's nice to know you and others enjoy this thread. I enjoy doing it. Sometimes it's hard to pick the right screencaps - but I do the best I can.....and just want to tell the episode stories in pictures. Hopefully that is succeeding! :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

It's Saturday - and hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Time for another Screencap Episode - this time it's The Fifth Race....another lengthy story in pictures. Thanks to Gateworld for the screencaps. Here goes:

(I'm getting some of the information to go with the narration from Kate's summary of the episode in the Stargate section of the home page of this website...thanks to Kate for this info)

To start off the episode it's necessary to quote that section on this episode....so here it is:
"Ernest's Planet", the meeting place of four distinct races (referred to as P3X-972 in Torment of Tantalus) is reclassified as PB2-908.
The inscription in a circle found on P3R-272 matches one of the four language inscriptions from PB2-908, belonging to the Ancients.

Daniel reports this information to the team...and gets the others interested in doing something about the situation....

The SG1 team goes to that planet and the following is the story of the surprising results of that trip....

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Something appears on the wall of the room they are in.....a danged "headsucker" is what Jack calls it later....which take a hold of his head and downloads the knowledge of the ancients into his brain.....more on this later....

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

The team returns to Stargate Command where Jack is examined by Dr. Frasier - since he passed out after the "thing" grabbed his head....but he is "fine".....or so he thinks.

But Jack starts doing "strange" things...such as drawing something on a legal pad...

General Hammond asks Jack if he is sure he is okay...

Jack: There is nothing cruvas with me....

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Apparently Jack doesn't know what he just said.....Daniel informs him....."You just said, "cruvas"....Jack: I did not. Daniel: Yes you did. Jack: Did not. Daniel: Yes you did...Jack: Cruvas - what is that? Daniel: I don't know...

More strange words....to Teal'c - while warming up to box - Teal'c you gotta move around, dance (Teal'c - are we preparing to dance or to do battle? :lol: :lol:
Jack: You gotta bend your kozars.....

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Daniel is working on the solution....

Jack: All right - what ...the hell....is wrong with me? Apparently I've lost the fallatus to speak properly!

Jack reads the words found in the circle on the planet...

(again - thanks to Kate for the information over on the Stargate page of this website)

Jack reads:
Noo Ani Anqueetus ("We are the Ancients")
Hic Qua Videeum ("The Place of Our Legacy")

Daniel - what does that mean----- Jack - I don't know, you tell me. I see this and the words just popped into my fron.

Jack: Does anybody else think this is odd?

Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack starts doing other strange things....such as writing a complex formula on a chalkboard...

Jack's brain is using 99% of its capacity..unlike most humans who only use a small % of their brains...

His strange behavior continues with the construction of some kind of mystery device.....

And with the mysterious super fast typing on the SGC's main computer - something Jack would never do because "you know how I am with computers..." = not good.

Teal'c has to stop him...

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack has evidently typed the addresses of thousands more Stargate locations...

More bad news on his brain....the detrimental effects are moving further into his brain and body....and the results could prove eventually to be fatal.

B