Stargate site to watch show for free...

katann69

Stargate site to watch show for free...

Post by katann69 »

www.shush.se/index.php?id=100&show=stargatesg1 Cached

It has been extremely difficult to find sites that show the episodes (videos) without signing up and giving up your credit card information. The site above I was able to watch it without all that signing up. Don't know how long it will last, but enjoy it while you can. My TV shows the stargate episode for 2 hours starting at 10pm to midnight. I can now watch the show in the morning or afternoon.

Enjoy, Kay
katann69

Re: Stargate site to watch show for free...

Post by katann69 »

What I do is go into GateWorld and specify a name of one episode... on the right side gives you all the episodes names for that season. Example of how to type out... Make sure when the sites come up that the first word is Shush. You get all these other sites you don't want. I watched this one yesterday so I had it to copy for you. Kay

Shush.se - Watch Stargate SG-1 Season 5 Episode: 12 ...
katann69

Post by katann69 »

I found an easier way to get in to see the Stargate SG-1... Just highlight, copy and paste to your internet. This gives you all the 10 years of Stargate SG-1 Episodes to click on and watch. And there are no signing up or commercials to deal with.

1. Shush.se – Watch Stargate SG-1 TV Shows and Documentaries Online

Note: You can go to GateWorld and read the recaps of the shows.

Kay
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Stargate SG1 is back on French television (As well as Stargate Atlantis).

Of course they didn't start with the first season (season 5 instead ,why? I don't know, erratic choice !!!) and we don't even have the original version with HIS voice (you know what I mean).But it's better than nothing.And I enjoy every minute of it.

Didn't know where to send this post so I sent it here.I hope it's ok.

V
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

You're so lucky V that you have Stargate SG-1 on French TV. Wish we had it here too, but I guess this is a wishful thinking. We had MacGyver on Greek TV, a couple of years ago, and actually they showed it twice, all 7 seasons. When the first run of the show finished, they re-started it. Don't know why, but that was great, and I enjoyed it so much. Wish we had Stargate as well, but luckily I can watch it any time I want from my collection, and that's what I do every night. I watch an episode of Stargate or MacGyver and I enjoy every minute of it. The good thing on Greek TV, is that they don't translate the language, (except for the shows for children, like cartoons etc). I mean we hear all the foreign shows in their original language with Greek subtitles. So, this is nice, cause I don't want to think how MacGyver or Jack would have sounded without his original voice. I couldn't stand it. And I think you know what I mean. I just love Rick's voice and noone else could ever substitute his beautiful, soft voice. So, enjoy the show V, even with a voice-over (I hope this is the correct term). And as you said, it's better than nothing.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Yes It's gift each time when we see SG1 or MacGyver in the french TV.

Since two years, SG1 is happen 2 times (all seasons) and MacGyver 1 time...
Now, SG1 is come back, but since season 5 only! I don't know why.

But, it's very good. I'm always in front of my TV each time. Or I record...or the both...
In any case, I've all DVD all seasons from Mg and SG1.

You know, the voice of Richard is beautiful , the best of course. But Edgar Givry (his french voice) is very good too I think.