Jack and Sam's Relationship

UhSir

Re: Jack and Sam's Relationship

Post by UhSir »

@yolie, Thanks for posting my announcement video. I really was too pooped to pop it over here. :lol:

@nicolemj, Thank you. I really do still love Sam and Jack. I still have the oh-so-many-wonderful-artists' graphics as my computer wallpaper so every day I'm reminded just how wonderful they are.

@JackGywer, Oh you are breaking my heart! That is so beautiful. *sigh* I hope you don't mind that I am adding your pictures to my wallpaper archive :?:

@bftlovesRDA, My wish too but I firmly believe that Jack and Sam did finally get together after Threads.

I'm going to go back through to the beginning of this thread to see what discussions I've missed and I hope to reboot a few of them. ;) I'm going to guess you've already discussed what first got you to notice this ship so I'll briefly say it now but it's late so I won't elaborate. :lol: Anyhoo, it was Solitudes.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Lovely pic of Jack and Sam JK. Loved their expressions and you do such a great
job in making collages and videos. Am a very very happy camper when I see your
posts. Thanks so much. :) :) :) :) :) :)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

UhSir wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 am

@JackGywer, Oh you are breaking my heart! That is so beautiful. *sigh* I hope you don't mind that I am adding your pictures to my wallpaper archive :?:

Feel free to use my pictures, I do not mind :D

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

yolie wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:33 am Lovely pic of Jack and Sam JK. Loved their expressions and you do such a great
job in making collages and videos. Am a very very happy camper when I see your
posts. Thanks so much. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you, again. I'm glad if someone enjoys it :D

J.K.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you very much JK for your latest beautiful Jack and Sam collage. What a lovely couple, that's why I love them both. And I love your work too. It is really great.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:41 pm Thank you very much JK for your latest beautiful Jack and Sam collage. What a lovely couple, that's why I love them both. And I love your work too. It is really great.
Thanks Nicole :)
When will we see something from you again? I really like your collages :oops:

J.K.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Judith for your kind words, I appreciate it. Well, you're right, I have missed making some new collages. I love them too, but the truth is that can't make them with the I-Pad which I mostly use. Have to work on my husband's lap top, when I'm going to make a wallpaper or something. It takes a whole lot procedure and it is much easier, and faster too, with the lap top, rather with the I-Pad. But I promise I'll work on something pretty soon. Thank you again and I always admire your work.
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

Okay, so digging way back to post #1
bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:42 pm Hello everyone. I have been in a "Jack and Sam" mood lately and Kti suggested I start a new thread just about this topic, so here it is. I realize not everyone is a Jack/Sam shipper and this is an "old" topic but sometimes it's good to bring up the oldies too. :D

I'd like to ask when is the first episode where Jack and Sam seem to "hit it off"? I know in the first episode of the entire series when Jack meets Sam for the first time - there is some "sparkage" right off the bat. But when is it clear that there is going to be a relationship here other than just a professional one? Please be specific about what is said or done to indicate this "sparkage".

{snipped}
The first time I felt that Jack and Sam really "hit it off" was in Solitudes. Jack's positive attitude, making Sam smile, Sam bantering back at him. And then the snuggling up when they were sure they were going to die. *heavysigh*

Oh my, now I have to rewatch the episode!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

UhSir wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:21 am Okay, so digging way back to post #1
bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:42 pm Hello everyone. I have been in a "Jack and Sam" mood lately and Kti suggested I start a new thread just about this topic, so here it is. I realize not everyone is a Jack/Sam shipper and this is an "old" topic but sometimes it's good to bring up the oldies too. :D

I'd like to ask when is the first episode where Jack and Sam seem to "hit it off"? I know in the first episode of the entire series when Jack meets Sam for the first time - there is some "sparkage" right off the bat. But when is it clear that there is going to be a relationship here other than just a professional one? Please be specific about what is said or done to indicate this "sparkage".

{snipped}
The first time I felt that Jack and Sam really "hit it off" was in Solitudes. Jack's positive attitude, making Sam smile, Sam bantering back at him. And then the snuggling up when they were sure they were going to die. *heavysigh*

Oh my, now I have to rewatch the episode!
Thanks, UhSir, for answering that post.....I agree with you = Sam and Jack really did hit it off in Solitudes - one of my favorite episodes. And then there is the famous line, "it's my sidearm, I swear...."......that's the bantering you mentioned..... :oops: :oops: :oops: And the cuddling as you said = They definitely had "sparkage" during that episode....so we knew early one there was going to be a deep relationship between them,IMHO.

And, now, like you, I have to go watch "Solitudes"!
B
yolie

Post by yolie »

Hmmmmm, good topic and I think you both may be right. Will have to check too and
see If I see anything besides Solitudes . That episode is one of my favorites too. :) :)