Jack and Sam's Relationship

bftlovesRDA

Re: Jack and Sam's Relationship

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Love the Intuition video! Great song and scenes are good also.

Please don't stop posting your videos here. You are not spamming this thread. We all want to know when you post a new (old) video.

Thanks for doing that. :D :D :D
B
yolie

Post by yolie »

Hi Theresa so glad you are posting here again, and looking forward to any videos you can post.
Like your story about the jacket, cute.!! This is my favorite Rick site and have been here since
back about 2002 or 2003. I didn't start seeing stargate till aboout 2002 cause was into star trek.
Still a fan of star trek, saw the original date it aired about 1966 or 67. Was a young bride at that
time. Everyone here is so nice and talented. Me, well I only post vids still have to take time to learn
how to post pics. ;)
Irina

Post by Irina »

Thanks Yolie, B and Teresa for such wonderful videos! I like the beautiful couple Jack& Sam!
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
UhSir

Post by UhSir »

Okay, well then, I hope to get one video up every day, so that means about a month to do it. :o

REUPLOAD for today is "Don't Let Go"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zQ_88zLnM

P.S. Yolie, I'm a Trekkie too! The original mostly. Hit and miss on the spin-offs.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Ah, Irina - you posted what is my favorite Jack/Sam moment in the entire series.....that kiss from "Grace"....is so intense and beautiful.....thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much for posting it here!!!! I am reposting it because i love it so much and want to be able to come back to this thread and re-look at it from time to time. ;) ;) ;)

In one of Amanda Tapping's question and answer sessions at one of the conventions she was asked what was her favorite moment during the series and she said that "Anytime Richard Dean Anderson happened to kiss me was pretty good......He's got game!"

This kiss was definitely showing that RDA was a good kisser = and so was Amanda...... :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Theresa - your video = Don't Let Go = is my favorite of yours of the ones you have posted - so far. You also included "the kiss" from Grace - in its entirety and I love that. Plus you included the "hug" from Heroes = in all its intensity. And all the rest of the scenes are just perfect = they go with the music exactly. So well done.

Thank you, thank you, thank you = and, yes, please keep posting your re-uploads links here. Makes them easier to find for me, a non-techie person.

And I absolutely LOVE them all!
B
Irina

Post by Irina »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm Ah, Irina - you posted what is my favorite Jack/Sam moment in the entire series.....that kiss from "Grace"....is so intense and beautiful.....thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much for posting it here!!!! I am reposting it because i love it so much and want to be able to come back to this thread and re-look at it from time to time. ;) ;) ;)

In one of Amanda Tapping's question and answer sessions at one of the conventions she was asked what was her favorite moment during the series and she said that "Anytime Richard Dean Anderson happened to kiss me was pretty good......He's got game!"

This kiss was definitely showing that RDA was a good kisser = and so was Amanda...... :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
I am in solidarity with you, B... I also like this scene so much... :oops: :oops:
But don't tell it Amanda's husband! ;) :P :oops:
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

True, Irina..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Theresa for your wonderful videos. You have done a great job, and we'll be glad to see more and more of your lovely Jack and Sam videos. Really fantastic.
And I love Irina's moving picture, and I will agree with B, that this is one of the most beautiful and passionate kisses for Sam and Jack. A really intense moment.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Thanks so much for another beautiful video Theresa, Don't Let Go was very nice to watch.
The fans here at this sight will really enjoy your videos as I really loved them all. You are so
talented. I've been looking forward to seeing more.
Also loved the kissing scene of Jack and Sam, and yes Jack really knows how to kiss. Sweet ;) ;)