Jack and Sam's Relationship

yolie

Re: Jack and Sam's Relationship

Post by yolie »

Wow thanks bft for lovely video, really enjoy Jack and Sam fluff.
Here's one I thought you all would enjoy, :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJiwdx4krWY
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Yolie for the wonderful videos. Really enjoyed them. I had missed somehow our favorite couple.

And thank you B for the lovely video, (how can I not love you). I hadn't seen it before. As you said, from the very first episode we can understand that "love blossom" as you very nicely mentioned, and the deep feelings of mutual admiration and respect for each other. Actually Jack expresses his first compliment to Sam, when they're about ready to go through the Stargate for the first time, and he says, " oh, I adore you already Captain". It's pretty clear that "love is in the air" and they prove it later on. And as the song says, what's' not to love about these two? They're both perfect in every way and they complete one another. My favorite TV couple ever.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Wow really loved that last one you posted bft. The scenes and music were awesome, thanks
for sharing. It was also so sad to watched since their love would be forbidden. :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

yolie wrote:Wow really loved that last one you posted bft. The scenes and music were awesome, thanks
for sharing. It was also so sad to watched since their love would be forbidden. :)
You are very welcome, yolie. Yes, it was so sad to watch since their love would be forbidden. I have never gotten over that part of their love for each other. We got hints at how deeply they loved each other but never enough for me.

And, Nicole, I totally agree with your note that " from the very first episode we can understand that "love blossom" as you very nicely mentioned, and the deep feelings of mutual admiration and respect for each other. Actually Jack expresses his first compliment to Sam, when they're about ready to go through the Stargate for the first time, and he says, " oh, I adore you already Captain". It's pretty clear that "love is in the air" and they prove it later on. And as the song says, what's' not to love about these two? They're both perfect in every way and they complete one another. My favorite TV couple ever." That's exactly the scene I was thinking of = when Jack says to Sam, "Oh I adore you already." I was also thinking of just the very first time they met in the briefing room - their looks for each other told me even THEN that it was love at first sight.
B
yolie

Post by yolie »

On that note here's another sad vid, called Ease my pain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aURzaSSe7AI
yolie

Post by yolie »

Now for a happier ending today here a funny one from the cast of stargate :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE8aYkaFe-g
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Yolie - Loved both of these videos.....especially the sad one - guess the angsty ones get to me. But the funny one was cute. Thanks again!
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thanks Yolie. Both videos were great. I loved the sad one, I liked the way it was put together and the voices of Jack and Sam in between the music. But I also enjoyed the funny one, made me laugh.
yolie

Post by yolie »

You're both welcome. I try to find some nice vids for you guys out there cause I feel
a special bond we have to adore a special person who has given so much of himself.
Thanks Rickfor all you have given us fans. :) :) :) :)
yolie

Post by yolie »

Just posted Cy's most recent Mac video called, Phoenix under siege #2 trailer.
Ck out under Cyril's videos on Mac forum. Thanks again Cy, merci.. :D :D :D :D