Questions and answers about Stargate

mac_jack_fangirl

Re: Questions and answers about Stargate

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

bftlovesRDA wrote:I have not watched Stargate Atlantis or Stargate Universe since RDA is not in them.
Well, that's not entirely true but I know that you mean he's not a recurring character anymore..... :) It just wasn't the same and I did flip through some Universe but it just all seemed to be like soap opera drama.... Atlantis I made it all the way through because it did have some great episodes and I just loved Rodney and Carson together.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:I have not watched Stargate Atlantis or Stargate Universe since RDA is not in them.
Well, that's not entirely true but I know that you mean he's not a recurring character anymore..... :) It just wasn't the same and I did flip through some Universe but it just all seemed to be like soap opera drama.... Atlantis I made it all the way through because it did have some great episodes and I just loved Rodney and Carson together.
So, RDA is in Atlantis now and then (do you know what episodes?) and even in Universe? (again, do you know what episodes if he is in SGU at all?).

But if I remember correctly, his parts in these series are very small - so I am not that interested in them anyway. Others agree with you about SGU - exactly. And, yes, I have read that SGA is basically a good series of episodes. I guess I just miss RDA in all of them. IMHO, if you take him out of the shows, they just go flat.

By the way, I LOVE this comment by someone in the quotes I listed: Richard Dean Anderson is the strongest and most likeable Alpha Male on Television!

Yes he is!
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
mac_jack_fangirl

bftlovesRDA wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:
So, RDA is in Atlantis now and then (do you know what episodes?) and even in Universe? (again, do you know what episodes if he is in SGU at all?).

But if I remember correctly, his parts in these series are very small - so I am not that interested in them anyway. Others agree with you about SGU - exactly. And, yes, I have read that SGA is basically good episodes. I guess I just miss RDA in all of them. IMHO, if you take him out of the shows, they just go flat.

By the way, I LOVE this comment by someone in the quotes I listed: Richard Dean Anderson is the strongest and most likeable Alpha Male on Television!

Yes he is!
Atlantis:
Rising
THe Return 1 + 2
The Real World

Universe:
Earth
Air: Part 3
Air: Part 2
Air: Part 1
Incursion: Part 1
Subversion

I think that's it :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH- thank you! He was in more episodes than I thought he was in - in Atlantis and in Universe.

Nevermind - re: finding out the seasons for these episodes in which RDA made an appearance. I found the seasons on Gateworld.

Stargate Atlantis:
  • Rising - 1st season
    The Return parts 1 and 2 - Season 3
    The Real World - Season 3
Stargate Universe:
  • Earth - Season 1
    Air - Part 1,2,3 - Season 1
    Incursion - Part 1 - Season 1
    Subversion - Season 1
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I may or may not purchase Stargate Atlantis (the seasons that have RDA in them) and Stargate Universe (same).

I just think it would hurt my heart to see RDA in such small roles when he was THE MAN in the Stargate SG1 series.

:? :( :?
B
Root

Post by Root »

Download them ^^

It's indeed very fustrating....
mac_jack_fangirl

Root wrote:Download them ^^

It's indeed very fustrating....
Careful.... saying download them on a public forum might get you some unwelcome attention...... ;)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote: So, RDA is in Atlantis now and then (do you know what episodes?) and even in Universe? (again, do you know what episodes if he is in SGU at all?).

Nevermind - re: finding out the seasons for these episodes in which RDA made an appearance. I found the seasons on Gateworld.
Doesn't anyone ever search for information on THIS website anymore? (Check the filmography.)

Kate
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

KateR wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote: So, RDA is in Atlantis now and then (do you know what episodes?) and even in Universe? (again, do you know what episodes if he is in SGU at all?).

Doesn't anyone ever search for information on THIS website anymore? (Check the filmography.)

Kate
Okay, I'm going to add my two cents: Ladies, this website contains a ton of information about Rick and his career (and it's all in one place). May I suggest you take some time and really check it out. (Getting off soap box now).
If you can't say anything nice.....

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for the suggestion, Kate and Pam.

Yes, I sometimes forget how much information is right here on this website - sorry I did that. I'll go check it out now.
B