Say What?

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Say What?

Post by Annelies » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Annelies wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 am
Image

Jack and Daniel:
🎶 Well, well hello Dolly,
well hello Dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're looking swell Dolly (Sam: wow)
We can tell Dolly (Sam: wow)
You're still glowing, you're still crowing
Your still going strong🎵

Jack: Hold it right there, who is holding those strings, Louis Armstrong?? Barbara Streisand??? Urgo????????
Daniel: were we singing musical????
Sam: yep..
Jack : As long as they don't make me dance ...

https://www.rdanderson.com/videos/pages ... 09-elf.htm

Never say never ! :lol:

Image Urgo: a dance, what fantastic, a dance, a marvelous idea, I'll work on the choreography immediately, stay put!

Image
Jack: Stay put, my ass, we're out if here, c'mon there has to be a way out of here
Sam: well sir, we are puppets on strings.... I don't see how.....
Daniel: Don't tell me a string rules your actions.... C'mon Sam, we can do this!
Jack: Urgo will let us dance his own Urgo Folks dances...
Sam: Let's get out of here, NOW!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Annelies wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 am
Image

Jack and Daniel:
🎶 Well, well hello Dolly,
well hello Dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're looking swell Dolly (Sam: wow)
We can tell Dolly (Sam: wow)
You're still glowing, you're still crowing
Your still going strong🎵

Jack: Hold it right there, who is holding those strings, Louis Armstrong?? Barbara Streisand??? Urgo????????
Daniel: were we singing musical????
Sam: yep..


Jack : As long as they don't make me dance ...

https://www.rdanderson.com/videos/pages ... 09-elf.htm

Never say never ! :lol:

Image
Urgo: a dance, what fantastic, a dance, a marvelous idea, I'll work on the choreography immediately ...

...But I think one of you should take dancing lessons first …

Image

Jack : Is he talking about me ?
Daniel ( whispering to Sam ) : He trod on my toes many times and has no sense of rhythm!
Sam : Probably talking about Teal'c, sir .
Jack : Of course !
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Say What?

Post by Annelies » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 am

tvero80 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:29 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Annelies wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 am
Image

Jack and Daniel:
🎶 Well, well hello Dolly,
well hello Dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're looking swell Dolly (Sam: wow)
We can tell Dolly (Sam: wow)
You're still glowing, you're still crowing
Your still going strong🎵

Jack: Hold it right there, who is holding those strings, Louis Armstrong?? Barbara Streisand??? Urgo????????
Daniel: were we singing musical????
Sam: yep..


Jack : As long as they don't make me dance ...

https://www.rdanderson.com/videos/pages ... 09-elf.htm

Never say never ! :lol:

Image
Urgo: a dance, what fantastic, a dance, a marvelous idea, I'll work on the choreography immediately ...

...But I think one of you should take dancing lessons first …

Image

Jack : Is he talking about me ?
Daniel ( whispering to Sam ) : He trod on my toes many times and has no sense of rhythm!
Sam : Probably talking about Teal'c, sir .
Jack : Of course !


Jack: speaking of Teal'c, where is he??..??

Image
Teal'c: Right here, O'Neill, in a corner. I try to move, but I can't...
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Annelies wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 am
tvero80 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:29 pm
Annelies wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 am
Image

Jack and Daniel:
🎶 Well, well hello Dolly,
well hello Dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're looking swell Dolly (Sam: wow)
We can tell Dolly (Sam: wow)
You're still glowing, you're still crowing
Your still going strong🎵

Jack: Hold it right there, who is holding those strings, Louis Armstrong?? Barbara Streisand??? Urgo????????
Daniel: were we singing musical????
Sam: yep..

Jack : As long as they don't make me dance ...
https://www.rdanderson.com/videos/pages ... 09-elf.htm
Never say never ! :lol:

Image
Urgo: a dance, what fantastic, a dance, a marvelous idea, I'll work on the choreography immediately ...

...But I think one of you should take dancing lessons first …

Image

Jack : Is he talking about me ?
Daniel ( whispering to Sam ) : He trod on my toes many times and has no sense of rhythm!
Sam : Probably talking about Teal'c, sir .
Jack : Of course !

Jack: speaking of Teal'c, where is he??..??

Image
Teal'c: Right here, O'Neill, in a corner. I try to move, but I can't...

Probably a little rusty ;)
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Say What?

Post by Annelies » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:29 pm

tvero80 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:29 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Annelies wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:45 am
Image

Jack and Daniel:
🎶 Well, well hello Dolly,
well hello Dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're looking swell Dolly (Sam: wow)
We can tell Dolly (Sam: wow)
You're still glowing, you're still crowing
Your still going strong🎵

Jack: Hold it right there, who is holding those strings, Louis Armstrong?? Barbara Streisand??? Urgo????????
Daniel: were we singing musical????
Sam: yep..


Jack : As long as they don't make me dance ...

https://www.rdanderson.com/videos/pages ... 09-elf.htm

Never say never ! :lol:

Image
Urgo: a dance, what fantastic, a dance, a marvelous idea, I'll work on the choreography immediately ...

tvero80 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:01 pm
Annelies wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 am

Jack: speaking of Teal'c, where is he??..??

Image
Teal'c: Right here, O'Neill, in a corner. I try to move, but I can't...

Probably a little rusty ;)

Indeed :D :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Jack , Daniel and Sam :
🎶 Good morning,
Good morning ...🎵


https://youtu.be/GB2yiIoEtXw (Singing in the Rain)

Image

Urgo : Good morning to you , guys , too bad there's no rain ...

Image

Teal'c : Watering can . At your service .
Better than nothing ...
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Say What?

Post by Annelies » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:33 pm

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Image

Jack , Daniel and Sam :
🎶 If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz is one because...🎵


Image

Urgo : 🎶Because of the wonderful things I do🎵

Image

Teal'c : O'Neill....It won't take long before I'll go, as you pronounce it, Wacko!
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:40 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Urgo : A tin soldier ...

Image

and a few wooden soldiers from Stargate sg-1...

Image

terrific action figure collection for 🎶 me , me , me , me ,me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me ...🎵
Jack (in the background) : Will you stop it ?


Just to remind you ;) :
https://youtu.be/G1RsVSZrlho
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Annelies
Posts: 3649
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Say What?

Post by Annelies » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

tvero80 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:40 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Urgo : A tin soldier ...

Image

and a few wooden soldiers from Stargate sg-1...

Image

terrific action figure collection for 🎶 me , me , me , me ,me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me , me ...🎵
Jack (in the background) : Will you stop it ?


Image
Urgo: oh but why, I'm just starting to play, I can change my puppets into everything, like......this!

Image

Jack (in the background): Grab him Daniel, you're a lion!
Lots of love,

Lies

Image

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:29 pm

Image

Urgo: I'm a wizard ! I can do anything ! I can change you into … this !

Image

Jack (in the background) : Come on , *Band Aid . I'm sure you can do better .
Cameron as the scarecrow : Yeah ! If you don't give me a brain it isn't worth a straw .
Teal'c as the tin man : Indeed ! Give me a heart !
Daniel as the lion : And if you give me courage , Urgo , I 'll have the world by the tail !


* I guess I need to explain that one . In France we have a brand of band aid called Urgo ;) :D
Image

Veronica LAKings

Post Reply