Say What?

karinedauphin

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 pm Love it, Karine.

Thanks, B. I'm still thinking I'm a little padawan in front of those two amazing masters of say What tvero80 and ergomac... But I do my best.
have a nice day/ evening
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Rick : Hey, Jay, You noticed, Pam and I have the same dressmaker...
the same way of .... well...presenting things
But you know me... I preferred to wear a Tshirt

Pam : Well ... I preferred to remove the Tshirt (and whispering to him) and more after..

Rick. (blushing) : I see that...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Rick was enjoying that evening, wasn't he? Thanks for the photo and the captions! Well done!
B
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 am :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Rick was enjoying that evening, wasn't he? Thanks for the photo and the captions! Well done!

Well, at least, they could have speak about Sea Shepherd...
Who knows...
It is not our business, anyway... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I remember watching a video of the Tonight Show (was it that one ? Not sure , can't find it on Youtube ) where Pamela told Rick about the first day she met him . It was in Vancouver , she was a teenager and she was with friends in a shop . He was there too (MacGyver period) and she had recognized him instantly . But she didn't dare talk to him and ask for an autograph . He had answered in a very sweet and spontaneous way "you should have asked " (something like that ) :) So their conversation may not have been what you're thinking it was, naughty girls (at least not entirely ;) :D )
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: v yes Pamela said they were in a chemist and her and her friends followed him around the shop staying hidden and she said he bought camera film :lol: .....he didn't remember why he brought that :lol: :lol:

Rick: Pam Pam.....look at jays tie it has the chicken pox
Pamela : oh rick that is horrible
Rick: but i'm right aren't i
jay: guys i can here you......my wife bought me this tie
Rick: for what?.....cause your a clown
Jay:....
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am I remember watching a video of the Tonight Show (was it that one ? Not sure , can't find it on Youtube ) where Pamela told Rick about the first day she met him . It was in Vancouver , she was a teenager and she was with friends in a shop . He was there too (MacGyver period) and she had recognized him instantly . But she didn't dare talk to him and ask for an autograph . He had answered in a very sweet and spontaneous way "you should have asked " (something like that ) :) So their conversation may not have been what you're thinking it was, naughty girls (at least not entirely ;) :D )
http://rdanderson.com/videos/pages/1994 ... onight.htm
at the 10"45'

;) ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 am
tvero80 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am I remember watching a video of the Tonight Show (was it that one ? Not sure , can't find it on Youtube ) where Pamela told Rick about the first day she met him . It was in Vancouver , she was a teenager and she was with friends in a shop . He was there too (MacGyver period) and she had recognized him instantly . But she didn't dare talk to him and ask for an autograph . He had answered in a very sweet and spontaneous way "you should have asked " (something like that ) :) So their conversation may not have been what you're thinking it was, naughty girls (at least not entirely ;) :D )
http://rdanderson.com/videos/pages/1994 ... onight.htm
at the 10"45'

;) ;)
:D :D :D thank you ! I like the "we'll talk " :lol: :lol: :lol:
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am :D :D :D thank you ! I like the "we'll talk " :lol: :lol: :lol:

So..That's why... my "I see that"... was not so far away from the reality... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
With all due respect and humor of course
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

And as Selma and Patty said... "he could sign a couple of autographs"....
Oups... :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: