Say What?

karinedauphin

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin »

Annelies wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:17 pm Yes😍😍😍😍😍😍4000 posts, GREAT!!!! Almost a year ago I gave him a Say What collage, he loved it, so let's move on to the next 4000😁 I love your posts😍
Annelies, my dear friend, big hug to you toooooo... with 3.500... you deserved also a big virtual RDA hug :lol: :lol: :lol:
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:17 pm Yes😍😍😍😍😍😍4000 posts, GREAT!!!! Almost a year ago I gave him a Say What collage, he loved it, so let's move on to the next 4000😁 I love your posts😍
You forgot to say that more than half the Say Whats of the collage were yours , sweet , modest Lies ! ;) :):

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Voice : "Ready, set, go"
Rick : I always want to run a marathon... perhaps today, I have a chance to win...

Rick : But as Jean de la Fontaine said...There is no point running ; it is necessary to start.
And I'm start .... to be quite and lazy in this world of rabbits.. hum... babbits... damned... hobbits... yeah... Hobbits :lol: ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:D :D :D Time to leave the rabbits /hobbits alone , I think ;) Let's move on !

Rick : A blue movie ? Of course not ! What makes you think so ?
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:29 pm
You forgot to say that more than half the Say Whats of the collage were yours , sweet , modest Lies ! ;) :):

Aaaahhh so sweet, but you are keeping it up my sweet friends, since I cant be here as much as I want to.. and I appreciate that SO MUCH!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Rick : The name is Rick.....Not Ridge.... and don't even think I will wear a suit.. I don't even come close to the Forresters.........

Sorry, somehow Ridge Forrester (Ron Moss) popped up inside my head when I saw this photo😂)
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

- A wedding cake … a bride hiding in the background … it's a trap ! Run , Mac, run !!! You don't want to tie the knot , do you ?
Mac: Of course not . Thanks . I owe you one .
- One ... * hug ?

* running gag ;)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

mac: i finally find the lost city only to find out it is just a toy city remind me next time someone asks me to do anything say no ....now i need a nap !!
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

:lol: :lol: I love these, just what I needed after a long weekend working. Keep em coming :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Speaking of nap, Erg , I can't help thinking of Sleeping Beauty :

The ingredients are there (castle, beauty, prince) and yet ... they aren't quite right ! ;) :mrgreen: