Fedcon 2014 photos

PamK1950

Re: Fedcon 2014 photos

Post by PamK1950 »

Okay, I may have gone a little crazy, but as someone once said "Life's too short". I needed some fun in my life and these three wonderful people were gracious enough to play along.

RDA meeting "Sammie"

"Sam" times two. (Pat/Kat Amanada thought Sammie was "adorable")

Michael "You're killing me with these Blackhawk dolls"

When we were waiting for the group photo they announced that since there were over 450 people waiting in line, there would be no special poses allowed so I didn't take the dolls up with me when I had this shot taken.

When I went to pick up the first shot, I noticed that there were a lot of photos where people had "props" with them. I felt bad because Pat worked so hard to get all of the dolls finished in time, I just had to make the supreme sacrifice and took another picture with the gang

I know she's from Star Trek, but Nichelle Nichols was such a sweet lady I just had to post this. She is originally from a town about 20 miles from me. When I mentioned this to her she told me that her grandfather founded the town and it was named after him (Robins, Illinois). She's 82 years old and brought down the house at the opening and closing ceremonies.
Last edited by PamK1950 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't say anything nice.....

j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Very nice indeed, Pam :D !
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

To all who were at the FedCon - thank YOU for the photos and any commentary you added!

Thank you Julia MH, PamK, Astra, and J-Sky, and Anne - and anybody else I have left out......ALL photos were beautiful and appreciated so much!
B
court

Post by court »

PamK1950 wrote:
I know she's from Star Trek, but Nichelle Nichols was such a sweet lady I just had to post this. She is originally from a town about 20 miles from me. When I mentioned this to her she told me that her grandfather founded the town and it was named after him (Robins, Illinois). She's 82 years old and brought down the house at the opening and closing ceremonies.

OMG your pics are so cool!! Nichelle is such a classy and generous woman. I love that she is from our area and that her granddad founded Robbins I roll through there all the time :D
One should always be a little improbable." -Oscar Wilde
court

Post by court »

Astra wrote:Just wanted to post my picture with the three Stargate Stars:
Lovely picture thanks for sharing Astra :)
One should always be a little improbable." -Oscar Wilde
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks for those wonderful pics :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for sharing the photos ladies.

I remember being behind you for the photo op, Pam ,we hadn't met yet but I saw you taking your dolls out of your bag and I thought,this must be Pam.
You won't have mine first because I can't send a photo(!) and second because I seem to be on cloud nine as you say :oops:

V
JuliaMH

Post by JuliaMH »

Pam, wow, these are so terrific pictures with "The Three" ! Amazing! So cool with the dolls. Great! (And I am proud that even I could hold your dolls, they are so cool! :) )
And I love the pic with Nichelle, she's such a wonderful Lady.
Glad you had a great time in Duesseldorf!
Dollie_Mama

Post by Dollie_Mama »

Anne, you have coined a new phrase!!

From this day forward, a group of dollies shall be known as

"A Hug of Dollies" !!!

Fank Yoo!!

Mwa-mwa,
Pat/Kat
Anne

Post by Anne »

Dollie_Mama wrote:Anne, you have coined a new phrase!!

From this day forward, a group of dollies shall be known as

"A Hug of Dollies" !!!

Fank Yoo!!

Mwa-mwa,
Pat/Kat
LOL - well, it was! And it was so cool to have dollie meetings! I have to tell you - we recognize each other so well through the dolls. I had my dolls peek out of my backpack most of the time when I was running around the hotel and during the 1st meet and greet I was looking for either Pam or Carol. And as I walked by some people, someone yelled out: "Dollies! Dollies!" and it was Carol. And I saw Pam because of the bag you made for her little bunch - and knew it was her. "g"