Fedcon 2014 photos

Caty

Re: Fedcon 2014 photos

Post by Caty »

Jemster wrote:
j-sky wrote:Hey,
if you guys want to see a lot of pics from FedCon and you are on Facebook,
go to the "News from Richard Dean Anderson"-site there. It's a closed site,
but just ask to join and that's it. I joined today :).

My couple of pics are coming.... I have to edit them first ;).

For those who are worried about it being another "official" RDA group here's the description (translated from German to English via Google Translator).:

This group was set up so that you on the cutting edge of things older posts like photos, videos etc. Also ist.Selbstverständlich are welcome! So who know something about RDA, let it know this group! Thank you! Your Admin Melanie

Michelle
I know Melanie for a few years, it's her second or third RDA-group on facebook. As I got it, she had some troubles with the copyright of the pics before,
I don't know what kind. There are really good pics in her group.
But it's a facebook-page, no homepage like this one, it can't compare to Kate's side and I don't think that would be Melanies intention.
So just have a look and enjoy :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Caty wrote:
I know Melanie for a few years, it's her second or third RDA-group on facebook. As I got it, she had some troubles with the copyright of the pics before,
But it's a facebook-page, no homepage like this one, it can't compare to Kate's side and I don't think that would be Melanies intention.
I think some people would see to name of the group, "News from Richard Dean Anderson" and think it was another group claiming to get official info directly from RDA himself. That's not the case, but just want to clear that up. Anyway, this group does have very good pics. :)

Michelle
Caty

Post by Caty »

Jemster wrote: I think some people would see to name of the group, "News from Richard Dean Anderson" and think it was another group claiming to get official info directly from RDA himself. That's not the case, but just want to clear that up. Anyway, this group does have very good pics. :)

Michelle
I guess, english is not her best skill ;)
I don't know her personally, we are only facebook-friends and maybe I can tell her to change the name a little bit. "News OF ..." would be much better.
"

(Buddha)
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Caty wrote:
Jemster wrote: I think some people would see to name of the group, "News from Richard Dean Anderson" and think it was another group claiming to get official info directly from RDA himself. That's not the case, but just want to clear that up. Anyway, this group does have very good pics. :)

Michelle
I guess, english is not her best skill ;)
I don't know her personally, we are only facebook-friends and maybe I can tell her to change the name a little bit. "News OF ..." would be much better.
No worries.

Michelle
Astra

Post by Astra »

There is a really great picture of the panel with Richard, Michael and Amanda on the official Fedcon Facebook page which shows perfectly what was happening when they were on stage together:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2338_o.jpg
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: you just gotta love him!!! Superb THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

Amanda, Michael and Rick are looking fabulous!! Said it several times but I'm stunned!!! They're really shining!! :D 8-)
Lots of love,

Lies

mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

I want to know what he was saying because I've seen a number of photos when they're doing a "face palm' because of something. C'mon, someone must know :D
Anne

Post by Anne »

I'll do some transcripts of the panels... at least part of them. But it will take a while to do this because I have to write it all down.

Mostly MS cracked up by just looking at Rick and AT was laughing herself silly over both of them. It was a hoot and a half, a joy to watch them being on stage together and being so comfortable with each other. It was just awesome :)
Caty

Post by Caty »

Jemster wrote:
Caty wrote:
I think some people would see to name of the group, "News from Richard Dean Anderson" and think it was another group claiming to get official info directly from RDA himself. That's not the case, but just want to clear that up. Anyway, this group does have very good pics. :)

Michelle
If anybody is looking for this group, Melanie changed the name in "News of Richard Dean Anderson" to avoid any misunderstandings. :)
"

(Buddha)
Rockluvva

Post by Rockluvva »

I will be happy to post some more Fedcon pics, but I don't have the time right now, as unfortunately I have to go Phoenix tomorrow! :o

So I will (hopefully) be posting some pics from that too! If I get a good seat, etc, as I have no idea how that con will work :!: