Fedcon 2014 photos

tvero80

Re: Fedcon 2014 photos

Post by tvero80 »

Incredible pictures Paja,you're a great photographer !!! He's so funny ,the expressions on his face say it all :D :D :D

Thank you very much for sharing.

V
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks for these wonderful pictures of the most georgeous man in the whole universe.

But where are the pics? they are gone ... :cry:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Paja

Post by Paja »

Caty wrote:Thanks for these wonderful pictures of the most georgeous man in the whole universe.

But where are the pics? they are gone ... :cry:
Huh? Let me check... Oh, really, they seem to have gone. Maybe the server took a break for a while? :?
I can see them now. Try to refresh the page (F5 or Ctrl+F5). They should reappear. I hope.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Paja wrote:I have finally got to browse through my photos and started to prepare some for posting. Here are a few to begin.
Yep. Now I know what I was waiting for all the time. Seriously. I hadn't even known what I was missing, just that something was amiss. As usual, you captured him so nicely. And he's still "our Rick", despite "the mind's first to go" ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Paja! OH WOW! These Fedcon 2014 photos are sooooooo goooooood! :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, the expressions on his face make every photo unique and stunningly handsome and good. LOVE that shirt on him.

When I watched the video of the Phoenix Con - those facial expressions were so wonderful also. One more reason, RDA must get back in films and/or TV. His facial expressions by themselves are just so wonderful to see! Please, Richard, get back on screen somehow! (sorry for gushing so).
B
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Hi Paja ***waves***

Wonderful pictures as usual.

It was great exploring Dusseldorf with you. That photo shoot with the dollies was so much fun. I hadn't laughed that much in years. I hope we can meet up again sometime.

Hugs
If you can't say anything nice.....

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

AWESOME pictures Paja. Thank you so much for sharing. And I love too Rick's facial expressions. He is really something else. These expressions on his face make him even more sweet and adorable.
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Thank you Paja for your pictures!
They are beautiful, as always!
:mrgreen:
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Thanks Paja, how many stunning pictures with his expressions and that shirt! :D :D :D
Claudia
ritab2610

Post by ritab2610 »

Hi Paya, it was so nice to see you at Fedcon. Thank you again for your "perfect" photo's. Wish I had your talent and camera (LOL) You rock girl! :)