THUNK!!

Philippa M

Re: THUNK!!

Post by Philippa M »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Just a few close ups and the ways he looks at Sam too :D

He looks so in love with Sam... i wouldn't him, Sam is a pretty girl ...I wonder if the two had a 'thing' for each other in real life?

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

There was one time I remember watching from a comiccon or some event they were at and he came on stage as a surprise and they hugged and kissed and then RDA said, "so, how's the husband?" LOL. I believe they have a lot of mutual respect and affection for each other.
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

Those pictures are very nice. So nice, that....Oh no, catch me, before....

THUNK!
Best: MK
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Philippa M wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Just a few close ups and the ways he looks at Sam too :D

He looks so in love with Sam... i wouldn't him, Sam is a pretty girl ...I wonder if the two had a 'thing' for each other in real life?

GREAT THUNKS, mjfg = sooooo gooooood.

He also said in one of his conventions that his (Jack's) love for Samantha was, indeed, "ACTING" - because she was a married woman (in real life).....so I think they share(d) genuine affection for each other as in the "family" that RDA often speaks about which was one of the things he loved about Stargate - I think Sam (Amanda) was just an important part of that Stargate family........But I am sure he enjoyed the part of that "family" acting when it came time for him to kiss Amanda = and she in fact said that when a scene did call on her to be kissed by RDA, that was a favorite scene/part for her....because...."the man's got game" (in other words, RDA IS A VERY GOOD KISSER).

Here are some links to those interviews: (It's a long process but the interview is worth listening to in order to get to the gems about his and Amanda's relationship (or as Jack and Sam).....

RDA Phoenix Comicon 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zJIdCQnHe8 at 55:40

Amanda Tapping at Phoenix Comicon 2013 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOo5eHn5Ess at 28:20.
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
mac_jack_fangirl

Yup, I vaguely remember some of those things too... just couldn't put my finger on the right place :D

Thanks, B!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Yup, I vaguely remember some of those things too... just couldn't put my finger on the right place :D

Thanks, B!

You're welcome.

By the way - did you notice the cut over the left eye of Jack in the photos you chose? I know we've had a discussion about a cut over his eye in previous episodes...but that was over a cut during the episode "Broca Divide" = and this is from a later episode....(I don't know the name of the episode).....but these photos show very clearly a cut over his left eye. Had you noticed that before and is there a story behind it?
B
mac_jack_fangirl

bftlovesRDA wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Yup, I vaguely remember some of those things too... just couldn't put my finger on the right place :D

Thanks, B!

You're welcome.

By the way - did you notice the cut over the left eye of Jack in the photos you chose? I know we've had a discussion about a cut over his eye in previous episodes...but that was over a cut during the episode "Broca Divide" = and this is from a later episode....(I don't know the name of the episode).....but these photos show very clearly a cut over his left eye. Had you noticed that before and is there a story behind it?
Hmm, I thought he got that somewhere in the episode... was it when Teal'c got ringed away and Jack got zatted? Hmmm, I'll have to go back and watch those scenes :D

EDIT: Just had a quick look.... it was when they crashed the glider, I'm sure.
Last edited by mac_jack_fangirl on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Ok - I'll check back to see what you find out. I was just wondering if this was a legitimate (real) cut over his left eye or not. I don't doubt that it was a legitimate (real) cut.
B
mac_jack_fangirl

The cut was more in the corner of his eye as opposed to the eyebrow. In those photos I posted you can pretty much see that scar....
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

I'm not sure but think is was 1969, when one of the guards hit Jack in the face with the butt of his rifle. How about asking the expert - Kate?

If you can't say anything nice.....