THUNK!!

Annelies

Re: THUNK!!

Post by Annelies »

Now I think this is photoshopped, but I like this doctor........ Auch... Suddenly in pain here... Help please!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much JK for the beautiful photos of our gorgeous man and also the ones from "Passages" which are so sweet and touching when Mac kisses so tenderly his mom. And thank you Lies for the wonderful picture with our handsome doctor. (Definitely it is photoshopped, but it doesn't matter). Feels my heartbeat going faster and faster.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Just that look upon his face :lol: I just love him!!
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Thank you Lies for the beautiful picture, and these little videos with Jack and Daniel are just amazing. LOVE them.
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

nicolemj@otenet.gr

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Sorry ladies for the double post, I just tried to put here a couple of pictures through photobucket, but it seems that something goes wrong. I did it twice and although I can see the pictures when I click the "preview" button, when I click on "submit" I see nothing.

I just made a try posting a picture from the photo gallery here, and here it is, I hope. I saw it in "preview". Hope it works when I click " submit".
nicolemj@otenet.gr

It seems that it doesn't allow me to post pictures from photobucket, like I used to. Don't know why. And I don't know another way of posting my pictures. That's too bad.
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 am It seems that it doesn't allow me to post pictures from photobucket, like I used to. Don't know why. And I don't know another way of posting my pictures. That's too bad.
They changed their conditions a while ago.
You could still post from photobucket, but you'd have to pay them. :(
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Thank you Firefly for the information. Yes, unfortunately I've read it too. I should do an update on my photobucket account in order to continue posting, but only with the difference that I have to pay them from now on, an annual amount. So I guess I won't be able to post any more of my pictures. If somebody knows another way to use, other than photobucket, I would appreciate it if you let me know. Thank you ladies.
Irina

Post by Irina »

What an unusual Jack-doctor, Lies! Thanks also to video with Daniel! I love them together!
Nicole, thank you to foto of Mac!
I wish all for you a good day (and good evening too)
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")