THUNK!!

Irina

Re: THUNK!!

Post by Irina »

Thanks for pics of Mac and Jack, B and J! 💞

Last edited by Irina on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH WOW - JK and Irina!

What a gorgeous picture (your own creation I am sure) of Mac, JK. Absolutely priceless!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mini-movies, Irina !!! Each one tells a story. And I love the fact that Jack is smiling in each one! Your work is wonderful. A labor of love, I know.

Thank you both so much!
B
Irina

Post by Irina »

Thanks so much, B!

Last edited by Irina on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack THUNKS coming up.....

B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you JK for the beautiful Mac pictures. He's really amazing and so gorgeous, as always.

Also, my thanks to Irina for the wonderful moving pictures of Jack. You have captured some great moments with a smiling Jack and some of his sweetest facial expressions. Love them.

And thank you so much B for ALL the lovely Jack pictures. And we never get tired of looking this amazingly handsome, sweet, breathtaking man, with his beautiful, irresistible smile that has stolen our hearts. Each and every picture you have picked is really unique and very special, from some very favorite episodes. LOVE ALL of them, as I adore all his different facial expressions which vary from sweetness, kindness, tenderness, playful mood, as well as anger, seriousness and determination. He's simply adorable, no matter what. And I certainly LOVE Jack especially in his formal blue uniform. He gets me crazy and I think he's the most good looking and sexy military man ever. Totally irresistible in every way.
yolie

Post by yolie »

Oh my is it christmas again???? All the lovely pictures, mini movie scenes, the lovely wall from JK.
Many thanks to all of you Irina, B. JK. and hope I didn't miss anyone, and Theresa too. Nice way
to end my day, stayed up till almost midnight checking all the new posts tonight. Going to bed a
very happy camper indeed. :) :) :) :) ;) ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:20 am
And thank you so much B for ALL the lovely Jack pictures. And we never get tired of looking this amazingly handsome, sweet, breathtaking man, with his beautiful, irresistible smile that has stolen our hearts. Each and every picture you have picked is really unique and very special, from some very favorite episodes. LOVE ALL of them, as I adore all his different facial expressions which vary from sweetness, kindness, tenderness, playful mood, as well as anger, seriousness and determination. He's simply adorable, no matter what. And I certainly LOVE Jack especially in his formal blue uniform. He gets me crazy and I think he's the most good looking and sexy military man ever. Totally irresistible in every way.
Thank you, Nicole and Yolie for your kind remarks. It makes me a happy camper too, Yolie, to be able to post these Jack THUNKS! I am so glad it is not boring to you all.

And, yes, Nicole, I adore all of his different facial expressions too. Each one is unique in its own way and each one is so handsome. And I agree totally with all you said!!!! :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JK = thank you sooooooooooooo much for that stunningly handsome MAC THUNK photo. I love these large pictures, especially when they are of our man in such a handsome pose.

Thanks again, JK, for posting it. :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Time for some Thursday Jack THUNKS !!!!

All above from Touchstone,..,...but you probably know that already.... :D :D :D
B