THUNK!!

bftlovesRDA

Re: THUNK!!

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Had a Stargate SG1 mini-marathon (Heroes and Lost City) last night, so gotta have some Jack THUNK:

P.S. (Posted this on another thread but it applies here since Lost City was mentioned by me above: If you haven't seen Cyril's Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQxGdX1sJcQ -Stargate SG1 - The Lost City - Armageddon ......IT'S FANTASTIC!)

This one is not actually from Lost City ----- it is from the first "head sucker" episode - but it gives the best view of RDA's face/profile.

This last one is from HEROES - not a great picture - but it was in the episode I watched last night - soooooooo here it is....don't cry...we know he is okay... ;)
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

bftlovesRDA wrote: This last one is from HEROES - not a great picture - but it was in the episode I watched last night - soooooooo here it is....don't cry...we know he is okay... ;)
Yep, we know he is okay, but when you got lost in the story you just relive the fear for Jack. It get's to me every time :cry: :cry:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, it gets to me every time too.
B
Anne

Post by Anne »

Awww, Heroes is so very difficult for me to watch. Even after all these years I can't forgive them for killing Janet and for not giving us some real SG-1 team bonding over the grief of that loss. :( I guess it shows that I'm really more of a character fan and that while I love the actors too, my heart is with the characters and the storyline and the show. 'sighs'

It probably has to do with being a writer. I've been living with the characters in my head for so many years, they are like 'family' in a very weird way. And Janet was part of that family.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Anne - "Heroes is so difficult for me to watch."

Here is a video by Cyril if you haven't already seen it that is a tribute to Dr. Janet Frazier...

It's poignant ...hope not too difficult to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DwIwTMK_U Stargate SG1 :Heroes Amazing Grace

(Then will go back to the THUNK thread's main focus.....more THUNK photos on the way....) :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

THUNK needed now: (needed to post more Thunk since will be on Vacation soon....will not be posting or reading the forum.... :( :( :( :( How will I survive? It will be tough..)

Caption this one: My caption is: Why do you all keep posting THUNK pictures of me? I am just an ordinary guy.....(right, RDA) :D :roll: :roll: :roll:

The rest are simply "Jack":

B
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

bftlovesRDA wrote:THUNK needed now: (needed to post more Thunk since will be on Vacation soon....will not be posting or reading the forum.... :( :( :( :( How will I survive? It will be tough..)

Caption this one: My caption is: Why do you all keep posting THUNK pictures of me? I am just an ordinary guy.....(right, RDA) :D :roll: :roll: :roll:

The rest are simply "Jack":
Ahhhhhh, that's one of my very favourite photos. Cute, smiling and in black :D ;)

Oh, and that first one isn't too bad either :P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Mac_Jack_fangirl wrote:
Ahhhhhh, that's one of my very favourite photos. Cute, smiling and in black :D ;)
Amen! One of my fav's also. Wonder if that was from the first season (maybe a promo?) because his hair is not gray yet and flat on his head....but, as you say, cute, smiling and in black! :D :D :D
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

bftlovesRDA wrote: The rest are simply "Jack":

"Simply Jack" That's ridiculous :lol: :lol:

Jack's never "simply", he's always amazing, handsome, stunning, breathtaking, .... (to be continued) :D :oops: :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Here's that same jack in black photo but not with as much contrast. More detail here :D

Oh, and it looks like it's a season 2 promo pic