THUNK!!

MacGyver85

Re: THUNK!!

Post by MacGyver85 »

Hi, I am a newbie here. Does anyone mind if I post some stuff on this topic?
(I am not sure about rules/how to post, etc., so I am not sure what I can and can't post to.)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

MacGyver85 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:52 am Hi, I am a newbie here. Does anyone mind if I post some stuff on this topic?
(I am not sure about rules/how to post, etc., so I am not sure what I can and can't post to.)
Welcome MacGyver85 :D
Everyone can post pictures of him!
We always look forward to nice pictures ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

HAPPY FRIDAY

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

Great picture of Capt. James Holland! I loved that movie. It was similar to Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman, but on a level that I could handle more.
Since I am new and not sure how to do all the things on a forum, can someone please explain to me how to post an image? I managed to figure out how to get my signature to work (although it took a while because it was must harder than making my avatar), but I am not sure how to post a picture.
Thanks so much, guys!
(And thanks, JackGywer, for the welcome!)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

MacGyver85 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 pm Great picture of Capt. James Holland! I loved that movie. It was similar to Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman, but on a level that I could handle more.
Since I am new and not sure how to do all the things on a forum, can someone please explain to me how to post an image? I managed to figure out how to get my signature to work (although it took a while because it was must harder than making my avatar), but I am not sure how to post a picture.
Thanks so much, guys!
(And thanks, JackGywer, for the welcome!)
Hi there ! Welcome on board :) In the FAQ (top) you'll find the answer to your question about posting an image (formatting and posting types) . If you look at all the icons above ( you only see them when you log in) you have a rectangle with a mountain and sun in it (with the mouse you can see: insert image ... ). Use it (click ) . But put the pic you copied right in the middle otherwise it won't work . Check before you submit by previewing if you want to be sure . It isn't very difficult . I can do it ;)
See ? It's easy !
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

Ok, I'm gonna give this a shot...
Thanks for the help, by the way! And the welcome :D
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

Well, that didn't work. To try again! I will get this!
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

So that did work! (I am pretty sure that Murdoc said that when he was pretending to be MacGyver, but anyway..)
Now I have another issue, though. That was a picture that I just found on the internet, but is there anyway (or anywhere) to upload my own pictures and put them on here? I understand that I can't just upload to the forum, but I am not sure what site I should use to be able to put pictures on here.
Oh, wait, maybe I figured this out....
I got it! I don't have a problem now.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Well done ! By the way , this website has many ,many, many great pics too you know (or don't know yet ;) ) in the photo gallery (home page ).
MacGyver85

Post by MacGyver85 »

Yes, I do know that, but thank you for telling me in case I didn't know!
I guess now is as good a time as any to say that I have been "sneaking" around the website for a pretty good while now (I hope nobody minds me posting this explanation here!).
It just takes me a while to go ahead and make a decision. In this case that would be the decision to join this forum.
I really love MacGyver (I don't think anyone has noticed that yet... ;)), and I am enthusiastic about just sharing that. I found the website through trying to find out more about Richard Dean Anderson, and I was impressed. I want to congratulate y'all because it seems that you are always nice and welcoming on this forum, and I think that is great.
So while I do know my way around the website, I still feel like a newbie and I am a bit hesitant about posting!
Oh yeah, if I ever post something incorrect or whatever, please tell me. Like I said, I am new to this! However, I do know that y'all will probably help me with any questions I have!
Thanks for being so welcoming, guys. I hope you don't mind this long post!