THUNK!!

missmobius

Re: THUNK!!

Post by missmobius »

thank you thank you thank you :P can there ever be too much RDA,,,,,,,

NOPE!!!!!!!

Love and enjoy more every day, again thanks to all the posters and their delicious posts ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

You're welcome, missmobius, for my part of the Thunk postings. And, congratulations, you just posted on page 100 of the Thunk Thread!!!! :D :? :roll: :D
B
yolie

Reto bftlovesRDA

Post by yolie »

:) Thanks for cking about my questions about his tie and dress blues. Seems he prefers his blue utilites, rather then his dress blue uniform. I just think he looks good in whatever he chooses. What's not to like about him? Thanks again, really enjoy that episodes.
bftlovesRDA

Re: Reto bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

yolie wrote::) Thanks for cking about my questions about his tie and dress blues. Seems he prefers his blue utilites, rather then his dress blue uniform. I just think he looks good in whatever he chooses. What's not to like about him? Thanks again, really enjoy that episodes.
You're welcome. Yes, re: which outfit he wears the most in Stargate - but as you say - he looks very GOOD in whatever clothes he has on......there's nothing to dislike about him, is there. Glad you really enjoy that episode. I did too.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Love the posts, everybody, love to read how RDA/Jack/Mac looks at his best, but just.... wait........one...........second......

We just can't let the 100st page go by without watching our guy... ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

LIES! AWESOME!!!! What a montage of beautiful Jack photos (and one Mac Photo)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! this is worthy of the 100th THUNK page! Thank you!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
B
EileenR

Post by EileenR »

These are all so great! Almost got myself in a bit of trouble looking at these while I was on a conference call, noticed the talking had stopped and realised I'd been asked a question....whoops.... :roll:
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Very lovely expressive photos of our man..
Beautiful 100st page !!

Thank Annelies...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Cyril, for the lovely Mac photos - very much deserving of the page 100 designation of the Thunk Thread.

And, Eileen, I understand what you mean - oops - is right! :roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :?
B