THUNK!!

yolie

Re: THUNK!!

Post by yolie »

:) :) Thanks for the latest screen pics from fair game. Just wondering does anybody know how many times he takes off
and put on his tie? Just love the way he looks in his uniform, so handsome. Let me know if anyone knows the answer to my question. :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, yolie.

I should know the answer to your question because I have watched Fair Game several times....but I don't. I'll watch it again and find out the answer.

But here's another question. How many times is he buttoning up his dress blue uniform jacket????? :D :lol: :D
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

cmbj67 wrote:
nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote: When I look at him, I almost forget all the rest.
Same here. Thank you Nicole, Lies and B for all these great pictures! :D
bftlovesRDA wrote:<font><font>Nicole a déclaré: «Rick est mon rayon de soleil sur un jour de pluie." </font><font>Il fait froid et pluvieux ici aussi! </font><font>Donc, je suis d'accord avec vous totalement ... Rick illumine et réchauffe un jour froid et pluvieux tout moment! </font><font>MERCI, NICOLE, pour tous les Thunks merveilleux. </font><font>Aimez-les tous! </font><font>: D: D: D</font></font>

<font></font>

<font></font>
I'm agree with you of course, but...
His sublime eyes, his delightful smile send me in a galaxy of Happiness to every beat of my heart! :oops: :oops: Thanks to him, I travel throughout the universe ... Even the sun is pale when Richard smiled! :oops: ;)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

THANK YOU for your beautiful thunks.
we are never weary!!!!!!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

You are very welcome, frenchwriter. Glad to know you (and others I hope) are never weary of the photos of RDA (especially from the screencaps thread).

Hope you are having a good start to the New Year, 2015! :D :D :D
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Had to bring Mac to the party!!

And to end, I already wished all of you a very happy new year with all the best wishes, but, what was it, was it the cute guy....no, the water with ice, no........cute guy, oh yeah, champagne, there's a glass of champagne there.........
got a bit distracted, is that weird????
Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you B for the awesome thunks/screencaps from Fair Game. And yes, I agree with you, Rick looks sooooo attractive and gorgeous, and I so adore looking at him in his blue dress uniform. What a stunning, handsome military man. The blue uniform makes him even more wonderful and breathtaking. He's the most good looking military man ever.

And thank you Lies for the beautiful thunks, especially the last one with the champagne is so lovely and Rick just adorable. Haven't seen this one before. Where did you find it?
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Found it on Pinterest sometimes Thunks like that show up :D
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

yolie wrote::) :) Thanks for the latest screen pics from fair game. Just wondering does anybody know how many times he takes off
and put on his tie? Just love the way he looks in his uniform, so handsome. Let me know if anyone knows the answer to my question. :D

Hi, Yolie - I watched Fair Game again last night and I believe, but am not sure, he took his dress tie off once but messed with his tie like 3 times. He also buttoned his dress blue coat buttons four times (at least!)... Great little side mannerisms that help make his performance real. Love it.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Lies, for the great THUNKS! I hadn't seen the one with champagne either....neat photo.

Here are a few more random THUNKS for the weekend viewers....

B