THUNK!!

bftlovesRDA

Re: THUNK!!

Post by bftlovesRDA »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:Ahhh Action Jack/Scruffy Jack with weapons..... my favourites ;) ;)
HEY mac_jack_fangirl! I knew you would be liking Nicole's posted thunks - the action ones especially!!! Glad to "see" you and to enjoy RDA in all his action poses with the scruffy beard.

Then, there is the change of pace from NIcole - the all dressed up and clean shaven RDA - another beautiful sight to behold!

He just doesn't ever look bad and we can enjoy him either way! :D :D :D
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Oooooh, there are some missing!!
Can't stand to miss any picture of THE MAN.
Please forgive me, Nicole, I fixed the missing links. It would have been such a loss, if we missed these pics. Thanks for them, Nicole :D

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:THANK YOU B for the AWESOME photos of our beloved Rick. You must be kidding when wondering if they get boring or too much. NO WAY. On the contrary, we need more. The more we see, the better we feel. Is there a chance that THIS AMAZING MAN could ever be boring to us? This must be a joke. So, don't you worry and you don't have to apologize for posting these beautiful pictures of our GORGEOUS MAN. And I love also this "action ones" that you have posted. Our hero, is so perfect, so manly, the type of man that every woman would feel safe being around him, especially in a dangerous situation.

And THANK YOU Frenchwriter for your wonderful photos of Jack. And I love too these expressions on Jack's face. They're so unique, like Rick himself.

How about some more action Thunks, unless this is too much? Let's try a few, and please, stop me ladies if you don't really like it.
nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Couldn't stay away for long, right? So, I thought to change the mood a bit, and make it a little lighter, as for the violence goes. Let's just try a different side of OUR MAN, not the hero type, as in the previous pictures, but the gentleman type, like he really is in his real life. Although, Rick will always be our hero, no matter what. I always loved Rick in suits or tuxedos, so I hope you don't mind ladies if I share with you a few photos of this STUNNINGLY, BREATHTAKING MAN. Well, it's Saturday night, and let's just say that a guy like him is going to take you out. So, dress up ladies, time is getting closer......
The door bell rings, you open the door, and what do you do when you look at this man standing at your front door? You just take a deep breath and try to control yourself from fainting.

Hey, did I come too early? You're ready to have a good time?

"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU Caty for fixing the missing links. I really felt bad when I saw the first time I posted these photos, that some of the links didn't come out right. So I'm glad you corrected them for me. And I hope you all enjoyed the photos. So, let's just give our week a nice lift up.

Oh, I just love Jack in his formal uniform and with the shades. He's so elegant.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Hi folks didn't had the time lately to post some THUNK but wanted to sayTHANKS for all the great pics!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote:Hi folks didn't had the time lately to post some THUNK but wanted to sayTHANKS for all the great pics!!!
I'm with you, Lies, I want to say THANKS also for the great THUNKS, to Nicole, especially! They are fantastic :!: :!: :!: I love them all. Mega thank you to all who are posting these terrific pics. :D :D :D
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:THANK YOU Caty for fixing the missing links. I really felt bad when I saw the first time I posted these photos, that some of the links didn't come out right. So I'm glad you corrected them for me. And I hope you all enjoyed the photos. So, let's just give our week a nice lift up.

So nothing to fix this time, except my sweater. I don't know how, but it's soaked wet. :shock:
I can't explain this 8-) :lol: :lol:

Incredible pics, Nicole! Thank you :D
"

(Buddha)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME ladies Glad you liked the photos. Hope you don't mind for some more. This time a mix of MacGyver and Jack O'Neill.

This one for those who love especially the "action ones"

And the last one with just Rick. SIMPLY THE BEST.
Caty

Post by Caty »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:YOU'RE VERY WELCOME ladies Glad you liked the photos. Hope you don't mind for some more. This time a mix of MacGyver and Jack O'Neill.

And the last one with just Rick. SIMPLY THE BEST.

These eyes!!!

The sparkle in his eyes, the wonderful color, the kindness, ... tbc
Oh, I love those pics and I hope nobody mind that I posted them again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I surely don't mind you posting the THUNK pics again, Caty. And thank you, Nicole, for posting them the first time. LOVE the photos and, yes, those eyes - to die for!
B
Paja

Post by Paja »

Caty wrote:The sparkle in his eyes, the wonderful color, the kindness, ...
Yes. That's so apt. I feel sad and beaten today, after dealing with some stupid people at work; interesting enough that their eyes speak volumes about their soul - cold, twisted, uncaring, selfish. Totally selfish.

Makes you all the more appreciate the sparkle, warm and kindness in other eyes...

*sigh* Yes, let's enjoy:

Oh, and yet another sparkle. Almost forgot to post it.