THUNK!!

Firefly74

Re: THUNK!!

Post by Firefly74 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
What a great memory! Thank you for sharing it.

Did that panel ever get on youtube? I would love to see it.
Unfortunately no. It's not allowed to film the panels at Fedcon. They brought out a DVD though, with snippits of that panel.
(Not the whole panel, I'm afraid.)

You can it order here:
http://www.fedcon.tv/shop/
Just write to them that you'd like to buy the Fedcon DVD XXIII from 2014. conDVD@intexsound.de

They sell the other two dvds when RDA attended as well.
[url[/url]
Last edited by Firefly74 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

WHAT a GREAT, GREAT photo, firefly! How lucky you were to have been there for that moment and the many others that I know were so good! :D :D :D

And, thanks for the information about the DVD. I remember when it came out but I had forgotten about it. Now, I do want to order the DVD - if it is in English. :-)

Thanks again.
B
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:WHAT a GREAT, GREAT photo, firefly! How lucky you were to have been there for that moment and the many others that I know were so good! :D :D :D

And, thanks for the information about the DVD. I remember when it came out but I had forgotten about it. Now, I do want to order the DVD - if it is in English. :-)

Thanks again.

It is in English. :D :mrgreen:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Firefly74 wrote:
bftlovesRDA wrote:WHAT a GREAT, GREAT photo, firefly! How lucky you were to have been there for that moment and the many others that I know were so good! :D :D :D

Thanks again.

Good. I have emailed them. I'll see what happens next.
B
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

GREAT photo JK. Thanks for posting it, so it can remind us our goal which is to bring back on Rick's face that GORGEOUS SMILE and being happy again.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Firefly74 wrote:

Thanks again.

Good. I have emailed them. I'll see what happens next.
I heard from the FedCon DVD people. They say my DVD player must be able to play back "PAL DVD's". I don't know how to find out if my DVD player can do that...but I am searching it out on the internet. If it can play PAL DvD's I am going to order it.
B
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Good. I have emailed them. I'll see what happens next.
bftlovesRDA wrote:I heard from the FedCon DVD people. They say my DVD player must be able to play back "PAL DVD's". I don't know how to find out if my DVD player can do that...but I am searching it out on the internet. If it can play PAL DvD's I am going to order it.

PAL is the European (and a few other countries) version of DVDs. We (along with some other countries) use NTSC, so unless your DVD player is multiregional, then you won't be able to play the PAL version. Sometimes on the DVD player it will say the region it is,m ,but it it doesn't then it won't work. Computer DVD players can sometimes play both PAL and NTSC.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Some Friday Thunks...from a favorite episode....

B