THUNK!!

Root

Re: THUNK!!

Post by Root »

Rahhhhhhhh!!!!

I love those pics! And hummmmmm Paradise Lost... yummy! I think that this episode and The lost City and Beneath the surface are my 3 THUNK's episodes :lol:
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

NICE!!!! 8-) 8-)
Lots of love,

Lies

Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

Another ICT just for you, Lies! :D
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

Nice picture.

*starts swaying* No, no, not again. Someone catch me, before....

THUNK!
Best: MK
ImmerRDA

Post by ImmerRDA »

A couple of months ago my hard drive died. I lost tens of thousands of pics, personal, family pics, and pics of RDA. I am trying to find pics of Rick up against a brick wall. The pics look like they were made at the time "In the Eyes of a Stranger" was filmed. He has long hair and a beard and one of his hands was wrapped in a cloth or bandage. They may have even been part of a set of promos from the movie. I am asking anyone who has more of these to post them here at this page. I know there are at least 2 or 3 more out there. Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. I can't figure out how to post the two pics I have. I've always had problems posting pics here. Arrgghh!
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

ImmerRDA wrote:A couple of months ago my hard drive died. I lost tens of thousands of pics, personal, family pics, and pics of RDA. I am trying to find pics of Rick up against a brick wall. The pics look like they were made at the time "In the Eyes of a Stranger" was filmed. He has long hair and a beard and one of his hands was wrapped in a cloth or bandage. They may have even been part of a set of promos from the movie. I am asking anyone who has more of these to post them here at this page. I know there are at least 2 or 3 more out there. Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. I can't figure out how to post the two pics I have. I've always had problems posting pics here. Arrgghh!
Ouch, hard drive crashes can be painful :( Get yourself an external hard drive and back up regularly :)

Do you have a photobucket account? It's free. Upload photos there and then they will automatically generate the link for posting the photos here. Let us know if you need more help :) Someone may know what you're looking for, I'm sure. Have you tried the rda website gallery?
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I have this photos of Rick.But I'm still on holiday.I can post it tomorow if you want.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
MysteryKnitter

Post by MysteryKnitter »

ImmerRDA wrote:A couple of months ago my hard drive died. I lost tens of thousands of pics, personal, family pics, and pics of RDA. I am trying to find pics of Rick up against a brick wall. The pics look like they were made at the time "In the Eyes of a Stranger" was filmed. He has long hair and a beard and one of his hands was wrapped in a cloth or bandage. They may have even been part of a set of promos from the movie. I am asking anyone who has more of these to post them here at this page. I know there are at least 2 or 3 more out there. Thanks in advance for your help!

I am sorry to hear that. I hope someone here can help you with the RDA pictures.
Best: MK
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

These are the images that you have and you are looking for 2 or 3 which are similar,right?
I only know these two.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Root

Post by Root »

Okay, okay... It's getting hot in here. I'm telling you, this guy won't sleep in my bathtub if he was in front of my door :lol:
That little smile... I'm definitly a beard fan!

THUNK