Say What?

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 pm
Love it, Karine.

Thanks, B. I'm still thinking I'm a little padawan in front of those two amazing masters of say What tvero80 and ergomac... But I do my best.
have a nice day/ evening

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Image
Rick : Hey, Jay, You noticed, Pam and I have the same dressmaker...
the same way of .... well...presenting things
But you know me... I preferred to wear a Tshirt

Pam : Well ... I preferred to remove the Tshirt (and whispering to him) and more after..

Rick. (blushing) : I see that...

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 7116
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Say What?

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Rick was enjoying that evening, wasn't he? Thanks for the photo and the captions! Well done!
B

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:41 am

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 am
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Rick was enjoying that evening, wasn't he? Thanks for the photo and the captions! Well done!

Well, at least, they could have speak about Sea Shepherd...
Who knows...
It is not our business, anyway... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3992
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am

I remember watching a video of the Tonight Show (was it that one ? Not sure , can't find it on Youtube ) where Pamela told Rick about the first day she met him . It was in Vancouver , she was a teenager and she was with friends in a shop . He was there too (MacGyver period) and she had recognized him instantly . But she didn't dare talk to him and ask for an autograph . He had answered in a very sweet and spontaneous way "you should have asked " (something like that ) :) So their conversation may not have been what you're thinking it was, naughty girls (at least not entirely ;) :D )
Image

Veronica LAKings

ergomac23
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: v yes Pamela said they were in a chemist and her and her friends followed him around the shop staying hidden and she said he bought camera film :lol: .....he didn't remember why he brought that :lol: :lol:

Image

Rick: Pam Pam.....look at jays tie it has the chicken pox
Pamela : oh rick that is horrible
Rick: but i'm right aren't i
jay: guys i can here you......my wife bought me this tie
Rick: for what?.....cause your a clown
Jay:....

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 am

tvero80 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am
I remember watching a video of the Tonight Show (was it that one ? Not sure , can't find it on Youtube ) where Pamela told Rick about the first day she met him . It was in Vancouver , she was a teenager and she was with friends in a shop . He was there too (MacGyver period) and she had recognized him instantly . But she didn't dare talk to him and ask for an autograph . He had answered in a very sweet and spontaneous way "you should have asked " (something like that ) :) So their conversation may not have been what you're thinking it was, naughty girls (at least not entirely ;) :D )
http://rdanderson.com/videos/pages/1994 ... onight.htm
at the 10"45'

;) ;)

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3992
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Say What?

Post by tvero80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am

karinedauphin wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:52 am
tvero80 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:03 am
I remember watching a video of the Tonight Show (was it that one ? Not sure , can't find it on Youtube ) where Pamela told Rick about the first day she met him . It was in Vancouver , she was a teenager and she was with friends in a shop . He was there too (MacGyver period) and she had recognized him instantly . But she didn't dare talk to him and ask for an autograph . He had answered in a very sweet and spontaneous way "you should have asked " (something like that ) :) So their conversation may not have been what you're thinking it was, naughty girls (at least not entirely ;) :D )
http://rdanderson.com/videos/pages/1994 ... onight.htm
at the 10"45'

;) ;)
:D :D :D thank you ! I like the "we'll talk " :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:58 am

tvero80 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am
:D :D :D thank you ! I like the "we'll talk " :lol: :lol: :lol:

So..That's why... my "I see that"... was not so far away from the reality... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
With all due respect and humor of course

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1445
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Say What?

Post by karinedauphin » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 am

And as Selma and Patty said... "he could sign a couple of autographs"....
Oups... :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Post Reply