Baltimore

Annelies

Re: Baltimore

Post by Annelies »

Enjoying Baltimore so much although Im not there thank you Kate, Matt and Jemster!!! :D
Lots of love,

Lies

MatGyver

Post by MatGyver »

Here's the video of the q&a that took place on Saturday. I took all of the clips and put them together into one video. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/MO8OFJbIlNQ
Kti

Post by Kti »

Thank you Matt! RDA is so adorable and endearing in this video. :D
If I have understood correctly, it was your first encounter with him. I would be interested to know how you feel now.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, thanks, Matt - great video. And, yes, Kti - Richard Dean Anderson is so endearing and sweet in this video - as usual.

I would also like to know Matt's experiences/feelings regarding his meeting RDA for the first time and of the convention as a whole.
B
MatGyver

Post by MatGyver »

It was great. He's an awesome guy. Really takes time with people and talks to them. Met him on Friday and had the photo op on Saturday. Remembered my name and everything. He did something for me that I'm dieing to share but was sort of against the rules they had going. I'll share someday when he's done doing shows. Meant a lot to me and I will never forget it. I'll be able to watch MacGyver now and love it even more. Never would have thought that was possible.

I'm from Pennsylvania and am a big hockey fan. I gave him a Pittsburgh Penguins hat that Sidney Crosby signed for me. Under the brim I wrote "Matt from Pennsylvania". He loves hockey like I do and it was my way of saying thanks. When I was a kid I pretended to be MacGyver. As an adult, there are shades of Mac in myself. I'm a teacher and love helping people. MacGyver was a great thing to have as a kid and it's some of my favorite memories. Rigging up gadgets in the living room and throughout the house. I had a friend throughout school that would joke about how I wouldn't make a Lego gun like the rest of the boys did during recess. Richard was as great as I knew he'd be. I hoped to meet him for years. Almost traveled great distances a few times to do so, but he finally did a show I could make it to. Thanks, Richard.
Star Gazer

Post by Star Gazer »

Great story, Matt. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Karen
Mac Jackson

Post by Mac Jackson »

MatGyver wrote:Here's the video of the q&a that took place on Saturday. I took all of the clips and put them together into one video. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/MO8OFJbIlNQ
Thanks for posting this. I LOVE that I can view it and show it to others anytime. That's me making him laugh around the 9:20 mark when I mentioned MacGyver's girlfriends:) Hope someone did one for Sunday too:)
Mac Jackson
Host of The MacGyver Podcast,
The Never Gets Old Podcast &
Singer/Songwriter of Harmony Constant
Listen to episodes on iTunes, Stitcher
and Facebook. Twitter@MacWJackson
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Matt and Mac, for telling your experiences at Shore Leave.

Matt - sounds like you really enjoyed meeting RDA = and that "whatever it is" that happened will make for a great story one of these days. For now, retelling your experience that you can tell will have to do - and it's a good story just as it is.

Mac - I don't know how to do the podcast but maybe I will check yours out and find out.

Glad you are both here. Please post your comments whenever you feel like it.
B
Mac Jackson

Post by Mac Jackson »

Oh, Buckle up bft:) It's gonna be a heck of an episode of the Podcast:)
Mac Jackson
Mac Jackson

Post by Mac Jackson »

I just realized that was me again at the 18:30 mark telling him it was two western episodes of MacGyver he filmed:) So Proud to be helpful:)
Mac Jackson