Re: Baltimore

Post by KateR »

One more before I go to bed...

Sweet dreams. :)

Kate
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Wonderful pictures Kate. I can't wait to see more of them. (There's a lot of "MacGyver" in his face in these pics.)
If you can't say anything nice.....

Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Hi Kate

Wonderful pictures. He looks really good.

Regards
Alexandra
MatGyver

Post by MatGyver »

Shore Leave 36. August 2, 2014. At the panel, Richard shared that it was his daughters 16th birthday that day. She insisted he had to attend Shore Leave. Richard asked the audience if they would sing happy birthday to her. He recorded it. We sang twice since his phone screwed up the first time. This was the first. You can really see Richards reaction in this video. Happy birthday, Wylie!

http://youtu.be/rY6d0v2OkgI
Caty

Post by Caty »

So cute!! Thanks for sharing, Mat :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Wiley is one lucky girl to have a father as caring as RDA.
If you can't say anything nice.....

Mac Jackson

Post by Mac Jackson »

I am sooo excited to record the next episode of The MacGyver Podcast and share the love of all the wonderful people there...ya know, besides finally getting to meet and spend time with Rick:)
Mac Jackson
Host of The MacGyver Podcast,
The Never Gets Old Podcast &
Singer/Songwriter of Harmony Constant
Listen to episodes on iTunes, Stitcher
and Facebook. Twitter@MacWJackson
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kate wrote:
They auctioned DuckGyver for one of Shore Leave's charities, a memorial fund for a child, I think? They got it up to about $500, and the woman added the challenge that Amanda Tapping in a previous year had reached $1000. So the bidding continued. I think they went up to $800 (?), and RDA said he would match whatever the winning bid was.
OHhhh - that explains the Duck! In the video, yes, the bidding went up to $800. That was really nice that they auctioned off the DuckGyver and that RDA matched the auction amount! What a sweetie!
B
Paja

Post by Paja »

KateR wrote:My seat for the panel was pretty far front, but also off to the side, and I have a rather slow lens, so my pictures will need some fixing. I did manage to shoot in RAW (for the first time), but I'm not sure what to do with them. I now have a lot of CR2 pictures that won't open in my Adobe Photoshop. What do I need to edit them?

When I get home and get these on my home computer, I should have better editing results, but in the meantime, here is a photo from the panel:

Kate
Oh yes! This is it. I knew you would take great photos at Shore Leave. ;) This one is brilliant. Such a perfect moment, the sparkling eyes and sweet smile. I look forward to the rest of your collection. (And I will email you regarding editing RAW.)

Mat, thanks a lot for sharing your images and videos!
Kti

Post by Kti »

Thank's Kate, Jemster and MatGyver. More please!!!