Baltimore

MatGyver

Re: Baltimore

Post by MatGyver »

Thanks, Alexandra. I didn't know he collected hats. I guess giving him a Pittsburgh Penguins hat was a pretty good gift. 8-)
Mac Jackson

Post by Mac Jackson »

Here it is finally! Sorry for the wait. Enjoy and share with friend please:) http://youtu.be/qj3LV6DILjw
Mac Jackson
Host of The MacGyver Podcast,
The Never Gets Old Podcast &
Singer/Songwriter of Harmony Constant
Listen to episodes on iTunes, Stitcher
and Facebook. Twitter@MacWJackson
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Alexandra wrote:Hello

I found this: http://scifipulse.net/?p=1305

Alexandra
Thanks for sharing, Alexandra.He likes hats ,tee shirts with messages on them (I saw some in Duesseldorf, they were original and funny ) and blueberries :) I remember eating 'chocolat aux bleuets' in Quebec .I swallowed them in no time.They were delicious...and the recipe can be found on the Internet,I've just checked, ,great!!! (sorry, digressing again ...)

V
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I just got finished listening to the Shore Leave Pod Cast (again) and enjoyed it so much. (The link is on the home page of Kate's website).

RDA's voice is so calming and wonderful. He is so humble and funny. I hope he has a really good time in New Zealand at the Armageddon Expo and I can't wait to hear/read/see any and all reports/photos/interviews from there.
B
katann69

Post by katann69 »

I found the video... cool! Even said your name "Matt ... Matt!"

Meeting Richard Dean Anderson - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1vO0xZI1Hg Cached
Shore Leave 36. August 2, 2014. I met Richard Dean Anderson and was able to get a quick video during the photo session. He's a great guy. Thanks, Richard!

Kay