ArmageddonExpo 2014

zuzik2301

ArmageddonExpo 2014

Post by zuzik2301 »

Rick comes to ArmageddonExpo in October. Here is a link :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-vOR8e9oY
Last edited by zuzik2301 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind goes when it wanders
Annelies

Re: ArmageddonExpo 2014

Post by Annelies »

NICE!!!!!!!! Can't say anything else just flabbergasted by his appearance.. so NICE!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Great news for New Zealand ( October 24th to 27th but catching a plane a few days before just like Melbourne this time I suppose).

So will he be at the Quench the Fire on October 19 th? I was thinking of going there but if he isn't, it's not worth it :(

V
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

WOW, what a stunning surprise!!! :o

Great news and good video (eyes + white shirt :) ), thanks Zuzik for sharing.

V, I think QTF is just a half day, so he can probably do both.
Claudia
Star Gazer

Post by Star Gazer »

Too bad he didn't preface his announcement with "Hello, Campers!" :P
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

tvero80 wrote:

So will he be at the Quench the Fire on October 19 th? I was thinking of going there but if he isn't, it's not worth it :(

V
V, The activities for QTF start around 0800 and are usually ended by 1100. I looked up some flights to Auckland. Most flights leaving LA on Monday evening (20th) arrive in Auckland Wednesday morning (22nd Auckland time). So there is plenty of time for RDA to attend QTF and then fly out to Auckland.

Just saying.....
If you can't say anything nice.....

Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

All I can say is "woo hoo" coming to my country. I wonder if he would ever know or fathom how much he is on a pedastal over here in NZ, btw Richard there is no Old Zealand Lol. I had to turn my radio up when I heard the news that RDA was coming here and I must admit I nearly lost my entire cup of coffee down the sink. Not much makes me speechless or lose my coffee but that did. Our tenants in the building next door to us exhibit there every year and I have never been, would so love to go but my mortgage must come first unfortunately. I will revel in that fact that Rick is in NZ and I will suffer in silence unless I can raise the funds to go. Hmmmm wonder if he needs a kiwi tour guide or a home cooked kiwi dinner.......dreams are free huh!
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
Kti

Post by Kti »

Stoneridge wrote:All I can say is "woo hoo" coming to my country. I wonder if he would ever know or fathom how much he is on a pedastal over here in NZ, btw Richard there is no Old Zealand Lol. I had to turn my radio up when I heard the news that RDA was coming here and I must admit I nearly lost my entire cup of coffee down the sink. Not much makes me speechless or lose my coffee but that did. Our tenants in the building next door to us exhibit there every year and I have never been, would so love to go but my mortgage must come first unfortunately. I will revel in that fact that Rick is in NZ and I will suffer in silence unless I can raise the funds to go. Hmmmm wonder if he needs a kiwi tour guide or a home cooked kiwi dinner.......dreams are free huh!
This is hard, I'm sorry for you. A Kiwi guide, yes it would ;). I was not able to FedCon to Düsseldorf what is in my country at least. But that's no consolation. Let's hope for a better times, rejoice in the great stories of those who were already experiencing RDA live and do not give up hope on... one day... I'm dreaming too.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge - I read your post here AFTER I read your first posts on the other thread. So now I know - that while Richard is coming to your city and country, it looks like you won't be able to attend. I'll dream with you that somehow that will change and you will be able to attend. But, if not, as Kti said, you can enjoy the fact that he is in your country and is beloved by many New Zealanders.

Welcome again. And if you want to - go over to the "off topic" section and post about yourself - in the "if you are new" thread and in the "tell us something about yourself" thread - again, only if you want to do so. You are very welcome here since you share our love and admiration for Richard Dean Anderson!! :D :D :D
B
xena

Post by xena »

hey,
i love the gesture after he says 'hello kids'
it is sooo him..
lucky guys who will participate; enjoy and come back with lots of nice memories and pictures..