ArmageddonExpo 2014

Alexandra

Re: ArmageddonExpo 2014

Post by Alexandra »

Look at the Link again. There are a lot of great new photos today.

And... do you know this from MacGyveronline? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... AdPeeRBH3c

Regards
Alexandra
Kti

Post by Kti »

Thank you Alexandra. Interesting chat and new questions finally! A good work by MacGyveronline, as always. :D

I found this ... my goodness... what a patience!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7vEX1OMx1A
Last edited by Kti on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for the videos, ladies.

Poor man ,having to hug or be hugged by so many 'bodies'!!! (me included in Duesseldorf ;) ) .What an ordeal :)

V
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Alexandra and Kti. Both are wonderful videos. In the second one, where he gets photographed with fans, I truly admire him. He's such a nice guy, so friendly, sweet and kind and so adorable with everyone. He always wants to please his fans the best way he can. And we ADORE him for who he is. I only wish one day to meet him in person in a con and have that special chance to have my picture taken with him and get a hug from him. If only...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Thank you Alexandra and Kti. Both are wonderful videos. In the second one, where he gets photographed with fans, I truly admire him. He's such a nice guy, so friendly, sweet and kind and so adorable with everyone. He always wants to please his fans the best way he can. And we ADORE him for who he is. I only wish one day to meet him in person in a con and have that special chance to have my picture taken with him and get a hug from him. If only...
Totally agree with you Nicole. And I add my thanks to you, Alexandra and Kti, for posting these videos! The MacGyver online interview was especially good since RDA went into detail about so many topics. He sounded so good! And the photos that went with the interview were some I had never seen before (and some I had).....but they were ALL thunkable!

Thanks again! :D :D :D
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Deep, deep, deep THUNK! Thank you macgyveronline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:Thank you Alexandra and Kti. Both are wonderful videos. In the second one, where he gets photographed with fans, I truly admire him. He's such a nice guy, so friendly, sweet and kind and so adorable with everyone. He always wants to please his fans the best way he can. And we ADORE him for who he is. I only wish one day to meet him in person in a con and have that special chance to have my picture taken with him and get a hug from him. If only...
I hope you will Nicole.But maybe one day he'll get tired of it all, I mean it's exhausting (his back will make him suffer too much ) and I think what he wants now is peace and quiet.These conventions are overcrowded (he said so in his note ) and crowds may be frightening sometimes . It's for a good cause though so the more fans the better I guess.
Yet there should be other means to see him without the pressure ,the lines of waiting (and the speedy and furtive hug...) . Quench The Fire is one of them because he's more relaxed there.Too bad I couldn't make it but it's a little bit far away from home...

V
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Yes I agree Veronique with what you say. I know that these cons are really exhausting for everyone who attend, especially for Rick, considering the back and knees problem that he has, and that he might stop attending them someday. Of course, I wish that he will continue going there for as long as it gets, and be as healthy as possible, that's the most important thing, cause it is a great chance for his fans to see him in person, or even for those who cannot attend the con, it's still a good chance to see him and listen to him through the Internet. And yes I agree, that "Quench the Fire" is a much better opportunity for someone who wants to meet him. Certainly he's more relaxed there and more comfortable I believe, rather than the overcrowded cons, and probably a fan can have a better chance of having a little more time to talk to him. And as for the distance, I wouldn't mind that at all, as long as I could afford it. I keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to do so, sometime in the near future. I'm working on it. Anyway, I bet you know that you, and all of the people, especially his fans, who have met him in person, are SO LUCKY. A memory to treasure for a lifetime.
Kti

Post by Kti »

Now it will be impossible for me don't make much more mistakes and misunderstanding. I'm sorry, I have to give my two cents.
I've never meet Mr. Anderson (perhaps also better for him).
It's a real big dream of me. I share the dream with so many others here. That calmed me down till now...
According to these video I'm sure, I don't want to meet him on a convention.
Düsseldorf is in my country and I've lost one or more thoughts about it. In 2015 is no appearance from Mr. Anderson planned. (I asked about it and got an email negativ by Fedcon. There is no invitation for 2015).
But for me it's okay. So I can't come in tempted!

Long queues, long wait... he have to stand there even a long time to make his fans happy. What a poison for all backs... no matter if there any issues before.

While I watched the video I remind me on my childhood. Parents went at the zoo to make photos from their child with a lion baby. Likewise horrible like photos with dancing bears in Bulgaria.

I hope I have expressed myself correctly.

For Los Angeles there's not only the question of money. I'm so out of shape. For an event like 'Quench the fire' you've to support the good thing.

Tomorrow I'll take my bike from our balcony and...

I'm sorry! Just I have a personal war with english grammar... think to much in german.

If I'll be able to meet Mr. Anderson live and in colour sometime it must be an event like 'Quench the fire' or something like that. Nothing else would give me the right feeling for this. Only on this way otherwise better not.
What do I need? A big deeply hug by him would be terrific. But not on this way. I love and admire him so much for being himself.
Caty

Post by Caty »

Very nice words, kti :)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)