ArmageddonExpo 2014

KateR
Site Admin

Re: ArmageddonExpo 2014

Post by KateR »

I've been getting many links sent to me, including the one above, (thanks to those who have been sending them in). I'll add them to the page in a bit, but I'm not having much luck downloading the files. Specifically, the 3news file, my downloader doesn't recognize.

Anyone have any ideas?

There is apparently also a radio(?) podcast(?) interview that is supposed to appear on ZM? Perhaps Friday morning?

http://www.zmonline.com/shows/fvm

Thanks to all,

Kate
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I finally got the initial page uploaded, and will be adding more to it as things come in.

More interviews are being announced, and it took me most of the afternoon to get them organized this far.

While I'm grateful that they are viewable outside of New Zealand, I am having trouble getting them to download to a saved file (protection against it disappearing online). Does anyone have a solution?

Kate
lioninlove

Post by lioninlove »

... and here's the link to the interview with Alison Pugh

http://tvnz.co.nz/breakfast-news/macgyv ... eo-6115652
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Guess this is the place to put this interview....

Enjoy! Sometimes I wish they'd get creative with their questions... always seems to be the same stuff sometimes, but still..... :)
http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/ma ... 2014102319
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks Kate for the phantastic updates! Yesterday night I watched the videos you mentioned above and they were so great. But now I can't wait to get home again (at work now ;) ) to watch all the others, you and mac_jack_fangirl, lioninlove and all the others posted.

Do you know, to what he reminds me of the one video?

... a big huggable, lovely, adorable, cuddly, cute Teddybear
:oops: :oops:

I hope, noone takes this as an offence, I meant it only in a nice way, in fact he looks just gorgeous!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

We understand Caty, Don't worry. There's no chance that you could meant that in a bad or offensive way. We're talking about our PRECIOUS, BELOVED MAN here, and we all know how we feel about him. He certainly is a LOVING, SWEET, CUTE, ADORABLE person that you wanna hug and never let go. And yes, he is GORGEOUS and so ATTRACTIVE.

THANK YOU once again KATE for all the new updates. I watched the "Kampbell Interview" last night. It was great, well, actually Rick was great and amazing. Can't wait to get home (I'm at work now) and watch all the rest. It is such a great feeling looking forward to something as good and wonderful as these interviews with our man.
lioninlove

Post by lioninlove »

JONO AND BEN AT TEN

http://shar.es/1mMBQX

RDA starts at about 12 minutes
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I have continued adding to the page, including RDA's latest selfie.

The selfie will go up on the Updates page eventually, but I'll be out for the afternoon and won't get back to it right away.

Kate
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

:lol: :lol:

Love his tshirt!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, KATE, LIONINLOVE, MAC JACK Fangirl - and anyone else who has been or will be posting videos, audio, and/or photos from RDA's visit to NEW ZEALAND!

HE LOOKS SO GOOD! I love his sense of humor in the interviews...it shines through!

Thanks again, everyone. MUCH APPRECIATED!
B