RDA on Twitter

Annelies

Re: RDA on Twitter

Post by Annelies »

:o wow and he looks FANTASTIC! ! Curious about Kates reaction and info... and maybe RDA tells about it in a while.. I mean great news to hear but this is the place for the best news ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote::o wow and he looks FANTASTIC! ! Curious about Kates reaction and info... and maybe RDA tells about it in a while.. I mean great news to hear but this is the place for the best news ;)
Yes, this is great news. Thanks, Squires, for letting us know about it. And, yes, Lies, will look forward to any and all additional information that we can get about it. So glad to read about RDA getting back into film in some way. Now we just need to read about him getting in front of the camera one of these days...... :D :D :D
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Annelies wrote::o wow and he looks FANTASTIC! !
Keep in mind, that photo is from 2009. ;)
Curious about Kates reaction and info... and maybe RDA tells about it in a while.. I mean great news to hear but this is the place for the best news ;)
I did ask RDA if he wanted to share any more information. After all, the role of an "executive producer" can be pretty vague - anything from simply offering financial backing to complete creative input. He responded that he wasn't expecting this to become public yet, so apparently executive producers don't control the press. ;) If/when he decides to talk more about his role, of course I'll add it.

In the meantime, he sent another bit of news. And he still looks fantastic. :)

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

KateR wrote:
Annelies wrote::o wow and he looks FANTASTIC! !
Keep in mind, that photo is from 2009. ;)
Curious about Kates reaction and info... and maybe RDA tells about it in a while.. I mean great news to hear but this is the place for the best news ;)
I did ask RDA if he wanted to share any more information. After all, the role of an "executive producer" can be pretty vague - anything from simply offering financial backing to complete creative input. He responded that he wasn't expecting this to become public yet, so apparently executive producers don't control the press. ;) If/when he decides to talk more about his role, of course I'll add it.

In the meantime, he sent another bit of news. And he still looks fantastic. :)

Kate
He certainly does Kate!!! :lol:
See, that's why I rely on you... most honoust and reliable source! Thank you!!
Lots of love,

Lies