thank you, Kate

tvero80

thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

Many thanks,Kate. :D
yolie

Re: thank you, Kate

Post by yolie »

Want to add my thanks to you Kate for keeping this website online and will have to get use to it. Since I don't know how to post pics, you may just see my comments.
Thanks again and apologize for not being computer smart. :)
Gerda

Post by Gerda »

Thanks KateR for the new forum it looks great and so is your website. :D :D And all the updates and video's :D :D
marthig

Post by marthig »

Hi Yolie ! Welcome to the forum. To post pictures, first you have to have them hosted in another website, could be Photobucket, or any other site to which you can upload images.

Then you get the "image url" , usually they offer various types of urls, as an example, my signature at the bottom of my posts is hosted in my own site so to make any picture to show in a comment or post I type (without the spaces between words)
[img ]http: / / marthig. com / for-other-sites / 4-RDA-forum / avatar-full-small.png [/img ]

Hope it helps :D
yolie wrote:Want to add my thanks to you Kate for keeping this website online and will have to get use to it. Since I don't know how to post pics, you may just see my comments.
Thanks again and apologize for not being computer smart. :)
Simply Martha :D
All images are Copyright of KateR except the one on the left corner
which was posted by Yalisa.
yolie

Re: thank you Marthig

Post by yolie »

Thanks Marthin, for suggestion on how to posts pic, I shall try and hope someday you can see me post pic. :)
marthig

Re: thank you Marthig

Post by marthig »

yolie wrote:Thanks Marthin, for suggestion on how to posts pic, I shall try and hope someday you can see me post pic. :)
Great to know, love to be of help when I can :D
Martha - a.k.a. marthig
Simply Martha :D
All images are Copyright of KateR except the one on the left corner
which was posted by Yalisa.
Teale

Post by Teale »

Yay!

Kate's back! And she brought the forum with her! ;)

Thanks for all of your work on the site and forum, Kate. It's greatly appreciated--even if I am late arriving at the party!

Not sure if it is important, but Google Chrome took me to the old forum. I just assumed that you were still working on the new forum. For some reason, I was using IE the next time I checked it and--guess what! Everyone arrived ahead of me! :o

Now, on to other things, such as catching up with everyone!
A long-time fan of MacGyver and Legend,

Teale
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Teale wrote:Not sure if it is important, but Google Chrome took me to the old forum.
I use Chrome as well and the website takes me to the old forum too. I have bookmarked the new one so that's what I use.

Michelle
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU KATE for the latest updates from Phoenix ComicCon 2014, and also the Dragon Con from 2012. Wonderful pictures and videos. Wish there was a video available also from Rick's latest appearance in Melbourne, Australia in July. Hopefully there will be some footage sometime soon. THANK YOU again for all the hard work and effort you put, to maintain this amazing site. We appreciate it.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, thank you, Kate - especially for the Phoenix Comicon video and photos. LOVED the video so much! Richard was totally adorable! Those expressions - so many and so varied. You could tell the audience, his adoring fans, just enjoyed him very very much. Thanks to that video, we his extended family of fans can enjoy him too. So, thanks again and thanks to Nai Wang for putting the video out there.
B