The New MacGyver book series

ttrana

The New MacGyver book series

Post by ttrana »

Has anybody downloaded or ordered the Book MacGyver: Meltdown? It is good! It takes after the Original MacGyver Series.it’s on Kindle, Amazon and IBooks for Apple users. Go check it out!
IndyStarkDeanJr

Re: The New MacGyver book series

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Hello :)

I just ordered the book after reading your message. Did you read it ?
I'll sure say something about it as soon as I read it.

Take care.

IndyStarkDeanJr
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

I read it and thought it was good. :D
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

I ordered it as soon as it was available, read it several weeks ago and really liked it. It sets Mac into a different timeframe (about present time, but only a little older), has him working for several government agencies (including the CIA), no mentioning of Phoenix or Sam or any characters from the series, but it does stay true to the original character as far as I´m concerned. I know how hard this is to do as I´m writing fanfiction (working on the third and biggest one at the moment).

I keep rereading certain scenes in the book that really had me hooked... and am waiting for the next one.
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
Susanne

Post by Susanne »

Ich habe es auch. Da ich grade Englisch lerne, entziffern ich es etwas langsam. Aber ich hoffe es irgendwann gut lesen zu können. Susanne
Wathorighh

Post by Wathorighh »

You made me curious. I ordered it today and will give it a try. Should arrive tomorrow.
**Andrea**
PSM

Post by PSM »

I was wary to begin with, but I actually really liked it.
This had a good storyline and the writers did a great job of keeping to the spirit of RDA's MacGyver. They certainly challenged him in difficult situations and I really felt for him towards the end. I heard they want to do at least three books and so I'll be keeping my eye out for the next one :D
I wonder if Richard is planning to read it? Would be interesting to see what he thinks about it.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

You all have me wanting to read this book - so I ordered it! Will look forward to a discussion maybe.
B