Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

louby1980

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by louby1980 »

Beata wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:28 pm I would just like to say that RDA was signing some unusual things at Chiller Theatre that he normally would not sign. There was a picture on facebook of him signing a leather jacket similar to the one he wore in MacGyver. This person had two of them and Richard signed his, which as pointed out is unusual and a sign is usually posted that RDA will not sign clothing, skin, duct tape (unless it is on cardboard) and swiss army knifes. However at this venue he was signing several items for fans, perhaps it was due to the fact that he was alone with fans at his small table and knowing how nice Richard is to fans, this may have been the reason he signed unusual items. I doubt Tom Unger is a profiteer because only a few items were signed hardly enough to make him a rich man off of Richard. Hopefully Kate will get back to us soon after she speaks with RDA and clear all these issues. The license plate that I bought comes with an authentic signature statement just like the ones Paul Brown provides. I have spent plenty of money in the name of Sea Shepard in the name of Richard and my conscious is clear.
never seen he dunt sign skin..he signed my leg in wales and paul was sat next to him.