Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

ergomac23
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by ergomac23 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:29 am

i hope and pray everyone is OK :shock:

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 8344
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:04 pm

tvero80 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:54 am
Not much about Saturday apart from this ...unfortunately. Apparently the same thing happened last year :
https://eu.dailyrecord.com/story/news/2 ... 796350002/
Wow - that had to be a bit scary.....glad it looks like it was a false alarm but they did find a gas leak and fixed it so in a way it was a good thing the bomb scare happened. Thanks for the news, V.
B

User avatar
KateR
Site Admin
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by KateR » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:32 pm

tvero80 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:54 am
Not much about Saturday apart from this ...unfortunately. Apparently the same thing happened last year :
https://eu.dailyrecord.com/story/news/2 ... 796350002/
The article you linked to is actually from last year - Saturday, October 27, 2018. Was there really information that something similar happened this year?

Kate

User avatar
JackGywer
Posts: 5475
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Location: Frankfurt
Contact:

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by JackGywer » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:12 pm

Paul Brown reported about it on Facebook.
Image

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de


I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.


J.K.

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by tvero80 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:24 pm

KateR wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:32 pm
tvero80 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:54 am
Not much about Saturday apart from this ...unfortunately. Apparently the same thing happened last year :
https://eu.dailyrecord.com/story/news/2 ... 796350002/
The article you linked to is actually from last year - Saturday, October 27, 2018. Was there really information that something similar happened this year?

Kate
Oh sorry I didn't pay attention to the year but I had seen a little video on YouTube which referred to it .Here's another link for 2019 this time :
https://patch.com/new-jersey/parsippany ... pany-again
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
KateR
Site Admin
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by KateR » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:34 pm

JackGywer wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:12 pm
Paul Brown reported about it on Facebook.
I see. Clearly I don't visit there. I'm still waiting for RDA's phone call to perhaps fill in some information.

Kate

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by Beata » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:52 pm

Image

Got one !
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by tvero80 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:34 pm

Beata wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:52 pm
Image

Got one !
Great plate , Beata !!!! What happened ? Did you attend the con even if you had decided not to ? Did someone get you an autograph ?... Please , tell us ! :)
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 463
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by Beata » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Great plate , Beata !!!! What happened ? Did you attend the con even if you had decided not to ? Did someone get you an autograph ?... Please , tell us ! :)
Thanks tvero80 ! No, unfortunately I could not go to the Chiller Theatre but, the man who was promoting RDA with the video's Tom Unger, had a few items for sale. I saw the license plate behind Richard in so many pictures and I thought it was so cool. I emailed him and asked him how much for the license plate he said 125 and originally thought that was too much just for a plate. Then he posted the plate with Richard's signature on it, and I emailed him again to ask if the plate included his signature and he said it did, with a picture, so then I thought it was worth buying. So often he does not sign specialty items anymore so I thought it was unique to have one. So that is the whole story. I don't know how many plates he has, you can find out on facebook under his name Tom Unger. Good luck if anyone wants one. Richard looks so good with the beard.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4114
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Chiller Theater 25 27 October 2019

Post by tvero80 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Beata wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm
Great plate , Beata !!!! What happened ? Did you attend the con even if you had decided not to ? Did someone get you an autograph ?... Please , tell us ! :)
Thanks tvero80 ! No, unfortunately I could not go to the Chiller Theatre but, the man who was promoting RDA with the video's Tom Unger, had a few items for sale. I saw the license plate behind Richard in so many pictures and I thought it was so cool. I emailed him and asked him how much for the license plate he said 125 and originally thought that was too much just for a plate. Then he posted the plate with Richard's signature on it, and I emailed him again to ask if the plate included his signature and he said it did, with a picture, so then I thought it was worth buying.
Very happy for you , Beata ! But I thought Paul Brown had sole ( authenticated) rights for stuff like that ...I mean autographs . I remember RDA telling me in Düsseldorf that he had chosen a particular website ( Paul Brown's Legends ) because there were a lot of fake autographs around . This one looks real ! But then did Tom Unger get it as a fan during a con ? And sold it $125 ( =making money out of it )? Karine asked before but does anybody know anything about that 'new' man , Tom Unger ? Sorry to ask but is he a profiteer ??
Image

Veronica LAKings

Post Reply