Emerald City Comic Con Live Stream

Mac/Jack#1fan

Emerald City Comic Con Live Stream

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering...how many people from this forum watched the live stream of RDA's panel at ECCC yesterday? I watched it and I just wanted to say that it was awesome and so much fun. I really wanted to actually be there, but I couldn't make it. The live stream was amazing. The quality was great and it was almost like being there. RDA was handsome (as always ;) ). He was the last panel of the day, and his panel went over time, because he wanted to keep going. He would of kept going even longer, but then they had to wrap it up. It was just so much fun to watch it, and I wanted to know if anyone else here watched it to? I can't wait for pictures from ECCC are released, and videos of his panel!!!!! :D
cmbj67

Re: Emerald City Comic Con Live Stream

Post by cmbj67 »

I watched and it was really awesome, they even asked him my question through twitter about MacGyver stunt! :o

I'm glad to see that he's fine and he seems to be having fun. In fact he would have kept going longer with the panel, he's always so full of energy :!:

I hope to see pictures of the Con soon, but I don't know if there will be a video, because there's already the streaming filed in FlipOn archives.
I'd like to download it but I don't know if it's possible and how to do it. I'll just watch FlipOn archive I guess.

Good panel, too bad it's the only one in this Con. I hope Fed Con panels will be just as good. :)
Claudia
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

THAT WAS YOUR QUESTION!!! SO AWESOME!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I thought it was such a great panel, and I agree, its too bad it was his only one at ECCC

He did manage to go a bit over in his panel time, but your right, he would of kept going :D

I want to see it again too, and I would also like to download it. As far as I can tell, you can't copy it out of the FlipOn Archives.

I can't wait for the next con! :D I wonder if FedCon will be broadcasted for live streaming? It would be awesome if it was!

I'm sure pictures from ECCC will be posted soon, so I just keep checking! :D
Caty

Post by Caty »

Oh I would have loved to see it. Please be sure to share it, if it is ever possible to download it somewhere :)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

[quote="cmbj67"]I watched and it was really awesome, they even asked him my question through twitter about MacGyver stunt! :o

Fantastic!! Good for you cmbj67!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Jemster

Post by Jemster »

I've been trying to find some pics of him at either the panel (they may have not allowed photographs) or with people at the photo ops but can't seem to locate them. If anyone is aware of some please let me know. Thanks!

Michelle
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I've been looking for pics too Jemster. I haven't been able to find any so far....but I'm sure the photo's will be released sometime soon. When they are, I know they will end up getting posted here in the forum somewhere, so everyone will be able to see them! ^_^ I am really looking forward to seeing the pics myself...and I have my fingers crossed for some video from the panel on youtube. Only time will tell :D
Anne

Post by Anne »

Kate has great pics up on the website now! Very cool! I hope to get to see the panel too some day. It's lovely to see him back out and about and being full of energy :)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I saw Rick's new photos from ECCC that Kate has uploaded on the website. He is AMAZING and SO HANDSOME as always. I love his haircut. He looks so SWEET and so ATTRACTIVE. Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to watch the video from his panel, but looking forward to it, hoping there will be available pretty soon on you tube maybe or on this website.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

He had a LOT of fun, Fantastic pic's that Kate shared with us (THANKS!!)
Lots of love,

Lies