Emerald City Comic Con Live Stream

Mac/Jack#1fan

Re: Emerald City Comic Con Live Stream

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Oh yes, Kate has some amazing pics on the website now :D THANKS KATE :D

Now I am wondering...does anyone know if FedCon will be available for live streaming? It would be really cool if it was. :D
Alexandra

Post by Alexandra »

Hello Anne

The panel you can look under http://flipon.tv you. Register, pay $ 15 and select the panel in the archive. Rick is fantastic. I saw the panel yesterday again.

The photos of Rick here are great in the forum. But I prefer actual pictures.

I'm new here and my english is not perfect - sorry.

Greetings from Switzerland
Alexandra
Firefly74

Post by Firefly74 »

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:Oh yes, Kate has some amazing pics on the website now :D THANKS KATE :D

Now I am wondering...does anyone know if FedCon will be available for live streaming? It would be really cool if it was. :D
They never did live streaming before. But you never know.
They're selling DVDs with excerpts of the panels afterwards though.
Caty

Post by Caty »

I love those new pics, he looks so gorgeous. And did you see as he disassemble the microphone?
sometimes he is just as curious as a kid.

I so love him :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Caty wrote: And did you see as he disassemble the microphone?
I saw the green cover and thought, "Yeah, that's going to go." And sure enough... :)

Michelle
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:, hoping there will be available pretty soon on you tube maybe or on this website.
FlipOnTV has is in it's archives. However, you'll have to pay to see it. Anything on youtube would probably be from someone that was in the audience and I don't know if ECCC would allow any taping. Most cons don't.
If you can't say anything nice.....

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

PamK1950 wrote:FlipOnTV has is in it's archives. However, you'll have to pay to see it.
And I did, and I rewatched it over the weekend so I could make the captures. I was glad to have the opportunity to see the panel without buying a plane ticket, but I was disappointed that midway through, the image pixelated, and then the video and audio were out of sync for the rest of the panel. And then it suddenly cut off after an hour, so the final questions were missing. :roll:

Or have they repaired it since then?

Kate
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I watched the live stream last Friday night too, and I took some screencaps also. Then I went to re-watch RDA's panel last night, and it worked just fine. It only got out of sync when I started rewinding it and fast forwarding it to get another try at a certain screencap.
But just now I logged into Flipon TV to see if the video was still playing correctly and I can't find RDA's panel! :shock: It was there yesterday. I scrolled through the list of archived videos twice and I couldn't find it, so I went to look at the full schedule of the entire con and RDA's place in the list (In the Main Hall, right under Nancy Cartwright's panel) is blank. I'm not really sure why. I even tried logging out of FlipOn, and then back in and still....his panel is...just gone! Very odd. Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just that my internet is being weird?

There seems to be some other panels missing too, not just RDA's
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

You're right! It's just...gone! :shock: :x :(

I just sent a tweet to FlipOn. Let's hope they will restore it.
Claudia
Anne

Post by Anne »

Alexandra wrote:Hello Anne

The panel you can look under http://flipon.tv you. Register, pay $ 15 and select the panel in the archive. Rick is fantastic. I saw the panel yesterday again.

The photos of Rick here are great in the forum. But I prefer actual pictures.

I'm new here and my english is not perfect - sorry.

Greetings from Switzerland
Alexandra
Hi!

I'm in Germany :) 'waves'

Your English is just fine!

I know about FliponTV, but haven't gotten around to get the panel. And now it seems as if it's gone, sigh. I'm getting ready to leave for the US on Sunday so not much time to watch right now. Mayybe I get around to it when I'm back and if I have the time I might write a transcript, but that has to wait until May.

:) Anne