Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by karinedauphin » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm

lesliekretchmar wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm
Image Image

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!
Leslie... You kidding me ... is your youngest son on the photo with you ??? I mean the person on the left side, of course ... :lol: :lol:
You look so beautiful and happy and so.... young !!! :P
Nice to hearing that the Knoxville fans deserve a beautiful welcome.
Thanks for sharing what you have lived.

I believe we could read reports and reports and reports and reports.. and I don't know why...Mister Anderson is just an amazing and great person

Have a nice evening

User avatar
Beata
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:56 am

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by Beata » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:24 pm

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!

Thanks for sharing, it was a great weekend. Richard was awesome as usual.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 3916
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by tvero80 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 am

lesliekretchmar wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm
Image Image

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!
Let's forget about Miami . It doesn't reflect his popularity ( hope they/he kept his work of art drawn on the table cloth though ! :D ) .Thanks for sharing ,Leslie ! Glad you had a great time !
Image

Veronica LAKings

User avatar
lesliekretchmar
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by lesliekretchmar » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 am

:lol: Thank you, all, for responding to my post and your sweet comments :!: (Karine, yes, that's my youngest son - RDA's Q&A was his favorite event in the whole expo, and he was having so much fun in the whole expo :lol:)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"

User avatar
karinedauphin
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 am
Location: Amiens (France)

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by karinedauphin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:44 pm

lesliekretchmar wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 am
:lol: Thank you, all, for responding to my post and your sweet comments :!: (Karine, yes, that's my youngest son - RDA's Q&A was his favorite event in the whole expo, and he was having so much fun in the whole expo :lol:)
My pleasure
I don't find the smiley with a kiss...

so... "smiley kiss"... :lol: :lol:

User avatar
lesliekretchmar
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by lesliekretchmar » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:17 pm

Image Image

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"

User avatar
lesliekretchmar
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by lesliekretchmar » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:28 pm

karinedauphin wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm
lesliekretchmar wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm
Image Image

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!
Leslie... You kidding me ... is your youngest son on the photo with you ??? I mean the person on the left side, of course ... :lol: :lol:
You look so beautiful and happy and so.... young !!! :P
Nice to hearing that the Knoxville fans deserve a beautiful welcome.
Thanks for sharing what you have lived.

I believe we could read reports and reports and reports and reports.. and I don't know why...Mister Anderson is just an amazing and great person

Have a nice evening
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"

Post Reply