Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Jack(s)

Re: Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Post by Jack(s) »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:06 pm Karine - thanks for the photo of the Tshirts. Love em.

I had a tshirt already made for the GalaxyCon in Raleigh so I can't duplicate your group's tshirts......this will have to do:

THANK YOU SO much for showing us your t shirt. I wish you a fabulous time with lots of brilliant memorys. ☺🙏
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Quote

Post by karinedauphin » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:30 am

Here is the "Wild Loyalists" Tshirt for Stuttgart.
B, your tshirt is great. As I wrote, but perhaps bad explained... "Wild Loyalists" will be on the Tshirt the next one, the next one, the next one.. So your is perfect :lol: :lol:

Our Tshirt has an amazing story. It was so nice to exchange with all of the members of the group. We created a group from 7 persons, never seen before from 3 differents countries. Each one of us chose her "favorite" photo of Mister Anderson. We tried to have a picture of each ... how say... serie in which he played. I proposed the back as a joke. And as he saw the back, he laughed !! You can probably recognize picture from : Simpsons, Ordinary Heroes, MacGyver, Rourke, Legend, and "himself actual"...For example, I chose the photo on the top, with the army dogtap. And also this picture has its own story now... Because in Wrexham, Mister Anderson saw this photo on my montage and he said "nice picture". And Mister Brown looked at the montage and said to Mister Anderson "are you on this picture?"... and I "yes of course, who else ?". And Mister Brown to me "do you taken this picture ?"... "hum, unfortunately not, I was probably too young at the time which the picture was made ... :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Thank you to everyone who shared their story! And photos!!
Karine, your spot on with your view of how RDA & Kate's site can create a wonderful group of new friends from all over.
Jerseycoconut
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Jerseycoconut wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 pm Thank you to everyone who shared their story! And photos!!
Karine, your spot on with your view of how RDA & Kate's site can create a wonderful group of new friends from all over.
Jerseycoconut

Oh yeah jerseycoconut.. Mister Anderson, and of course also Kate here in the forum, links people from everywhere all around the world
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Oh dear... It is so many to think and to scan ...

So here are two autographs, one on the "famous" photo of him and the other one on my montage.
Mister Anderson wrote all alone "Friend" in french. Again a great surprise for me.

Sorry, my montage is too big, I can not scan clearly...

Beata

Post by Beata »

Nice pics Caty! Thanks for sharing.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Beata

Post by Beata »

Nice pics Karine! Thanks for sharing.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

karinedauphin wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:26 pm Oh dear... It is so many to think and to scan ...

So here are two autographs, one on the "famous" photo of him and the other one on my montage.
Mister Anderson wrote all alone "Friend" in french. Again a great surprise for me.

Sorry, my montage is too big, I can not scan clearly...

awesome, thanks for sharing this great memory with us...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
karinedauphin wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:30 pm Here is the "Wild Loyalists" Tshirt for Stuttgart.
B, your tshirt is great. As I wrote, but perhaps bad explained... "Wild Loyalists" will be on the Tshirt the next one, the next one, the next one.. So your is perfect :lol: :lol:

Our Tshirt has an amazing story. It was so nice to exchange with all of the members of the group. We created a group from 7 persons, never seen before from 3 differents countries. Each one of us chose her "favorite" photo of Mister Anderson. We tried to have a picture of each ... how say... serie in which he played. I proposed the back as a joke. And as he saw the back, he laughed !! You can probably recognize picture from : Simpsons, Ordinary Heroes, MacGyver, Rourke, Legend, and "himself actual"...For example, I chose the photo on the top, with the army dogtap. And also this picture has its own story now... Because in Wrexham, Mister Anderson saw this photo on my montage and he said "nice picture". And Mister Brown looked at the montage and said to Mister Anderson "are you on this picture?"... and I "yes of course, who else ?". And Mister Brown to me "do you taken this picture ?"... "hum, unfortunately not, I was probably too young at the time which the picture was made ... :lol: :lol: :lol: "

I sent to kate two pictures of our group. Perhaps you will see them soon

So the next Tshirt... Perhaps the group will be with 10, 15.. or more persons... then so many more pictures of the Tshirt.... :lol: :lol:

Karine, thanks for introducing the T-Shirt pics :D
The pic I choosed was the right one at the bottom from the event in Paris, when he got the Jules-Verne-Award a few years ago.

A little bit more about the T-Shirt-story:
I was the first of our group to ask for an autograph and so I said, I have to tell you a little bit about this T-Shirt. He looked up at me, eyes growing wide and said "Oh my god!". Then I turned around so he could see the back and he said "Better, much better" :lol: :lol: :lol:
He signed my copy of Kate's Stargate SG-1- book and asked first, if he shoud sign it on the cover. But when I told him to sign on the inside, first page, he was more comfortable with it.
After the panel on the first day I went for the photosession - with my t-shirt on. Sadly I don't know if he recognized it that day.

As others already said, on the next day he was supposed to write dedications only on the photosession-pics. That was no problem for me, because I had something special in my mind.
As I'm an amateur astronomer I owe some telescopes and everyone has a name.
So one is called "Colonel Jack O'Neill" and now I wanted his autograph for my telescope.
I printed a picture of my telescope and of some moon-pictures I made with it and told him about that.
He said, that he liked every science, astronomy too, althoug he has no idea of it. But he liked my pics. :D :D
So he signed a piece of foil, which I will put on my telecope. :D

After that we went to the photosession again for some single shots and the group picture.
Due to my dear collegues from work, who gave me a phototicket for my birthday, I had 3 phototickets all together.

As you can read from our reports, it was an amazing weekend with RDA and together with a bunch of very lovely people.
And sweeties, I hope we meet again soon. I love all of you 💕
Caty, for some reason I just now read your report! And saw your wonderful photos! Thank you so much for all this information and for the photos which are beautiful! Glad you had such a good time!
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

As Anja, Judith, Karine and Ute have said, it was a fantastic weekend at Stuttgart ... and even better.
Despite the hellish temperatures and the crowd of fans, Mr. Anderson was patient and considerate with each and every one. Took his time. Gave everyone a smile and a good feeling.
Saturday began with endless standing in the queue for autograph and photo ops.
(It's a mystery to me why we could not order the autographs online like anything else).
Whatever!

I felt sick because I was so excited and it got worse.
When it was my turn everything was fine. Suddenly! I have no idea how he does it.

I bang my bycicle helmet on the table and asked if he could sign it.

Mr. Anderson asked, what is it for? I answered Berlin.
He asked where he should sign, offered me several options. Asked if I wanted a Mac or Jack under it. But the only thing that I said incessantly was Thank you.
I told that I am a confident cyclist. I am very impressed by his tour in early youth, then I missed the vocabulary.
He said if there are problems with the helmet, then I should contact him.
Later my son tells me what nonsense I said.
To make this clear: You do not need a helmet in Berlin. (Unless you're a cyclist).

Everything has already been said about the panels.
I prefer the Sunday.
He was asked if he would like to have a MacGyver at his side in real life.
It was followed by a detailed account of problems with laces ... then "I am not !!!!?"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My dear group,
It was a pleasure to be with you. I am already missing you.
Thanks for the after parties and everything. Your're priceless !!!

I really wanted to know how Mr Anderson smells. Despite single photo (with repetition) and the group photos, I still do not know.
When will we start again?
Caty

Post by Caty »

Kti wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:50 pm As Anja, Judith, Karine and Ute have said, it was a fantastic weekend at Stuttgart ... and even better.

My dear group,
It was a pleasure to be with you. I am already missing you.
Thanks for the after parties and everything. Your're priceless !!!

I really wanted to know how Mr Anderson smells. Despite single photo (with repetition) and the group photos, I still do not know.
When will we start again?
When will we start again??

It was really phantastic weekend but German Cons are very expensive.
One autograph ticket was 65 Euros, one phototicket 70 Euros and the M&G (which I didn't attend) about 400 Euros!!!
And to that you have to add the travel and hotel.

But Hell, yeah!
As soon, as I spared some money for the next event.

It was so worth every single cent!! A dream came true!
Thank you, sweeties for those wonderful days! :D :D
And a special thank you to Richard, who was so kind and friendly to everyone.
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)