Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

bftlovesRDA

Re: Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you JK so much for your accounts and for the photos!!!!! Each word and each photo are amazing and wonderful.

So glad you had two days to find a good time.

Thanks again.
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

that is amazing. thank you so much for your report. I am so happy for your guys that you had such a good time. I am happy for you that he likes your collage and that you could cuddle him 2. that's a memory you will never forget. I still love to go back in my memories when he was in Wales. best time of my life...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

KateR, I completely agree. Are you from Alabama or Boston? Myself, Alabamian.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Amazing photo's J.W. thanks so much for sharing.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

My final word. Since I go on vacation tonight, I wanted to finish it. The Sunday Panel was better than the one from Saturday and I was able to take a lot of pictures, although I sat further back than the day before. The left side was better. There were other questions and I loved how he soothed a young woman who was totally nervous and burst into tears when she talked to him. Totally sympathetic reaction from him. It would be good, if other stars would take an example from him. I saw the opposite 😬

All in all a great weekend, for which I gladly took the long journey. I hope I can meet him again soon.

At this point I have to thank my family, who have to endure a lot.
It is not over now 😁😁

Greetings to my three men, I love you. ❤️

😂😂😂😂😂

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Judith,
I'm so glad you had a great time to remember! Thank you for sharing your journey.
Loved the picture of the hug!!
Hopefully, B & I will meet RDA end of July & have a great time too!
Jerseycoconut
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Have a great holiday, my dear J ! I'm sure your four men ( family + RDA ) will appreciate your compliments . If we can't see any of the panels on YouTube , could any of those who attended them tell us a little about the best questions asked and his answers ? Hope I'm not too demanding ...
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Good evening everyone. it's my turn to tell this wonderful weekend ... But how to sum up two days of madness ... I had the chance (well, I take my chance !!) to meet Mr. Anderson in Lyon (France) in September 2018, in Utrech (Netherlands) in November 2018, in Wrexham (Wales) in April 2019 and in Stuttgart in June 2019. Every meeting is wonderful with Mr. Anderson of course. But it's also an opportunity to meet wonderful people no matter the language, the country, the nationality.
So big hugs to Annelies, Judith, Anja, Ilana, Jenny, Karina, Jacky, Ute, Katrin, Josyane, Barbara, girls you are also amazing. Thanks for all

I arrived in Stuttgart and I picked up slowly the others either in the Airport or in the bus station. We have created a little group and we arranged some surprises for M. Anderson. Except one of us, we were in the same hotel, easier ;)

Saturday morning... 9.00 am... First, we went to the autographs... But I decided to go with a costume...

I can let you imagine...it was HOOOOOOOOOOT ... I was so sweaty. Anyway, the group made the queue with me. I let the others tell about theirselves. But for my part... I was in front of M. Anderson, he laughed so much at seeing me, he took a photo of me. And after he asked me if I could take away because he saw, I was totally sweaty. I took off and we spoke about different things. In Wales he wanted a photo, so I bring him. I made a montage, He signed it writting a special sentence. As usual we spoke about travel, foreign languages, etc.. he told me with a big smile "YOU have the spirit". it was a beautiful compliment from him. After we run to the panel. Many persons asked about the same things as usual. For example :
* his best episode of Stargate, the worth, * If he likes shooting * if it would be possible to see him again soon in a reboot of Stargate
* the fact that he acted in two dark movies * the stunts in MacGyver, etc...
I am sorry, I heard the two panels and the M&G but I CAN'T remember all of it.
Just two things : for the worth scene of Stargate.. : It was the scene with tealc in an elevator. Teal'C had farted, and Mister Anderson tried to go outside and open the door from the elevator. He explained with a big smile of course, it would be the worth scene... but... It was just revenge from Christopher Judge. Indeed, Mister Anderson is known (as he told himself) to be a natural personal with physical effects (if you see what I mean)... So he did the same few days before to Christopher Judge...
And the second that I remember it was about the stuntman and the horse. He explained that he could not make the stunt, because "they have though they probably need him for the next episodes"...
I hope The panel will be soon available.

After the panel, we run for the photosession. It was already explained... bad organisation. But anyway, for my part, It is always a pleasure to have some little seconds with Mister Anderson. The photograph took the photo. I went away. But I called me again, We made a photo again. The photograph told me "mach deine Augen auf" (so open your eyes). I have explained.. I couldn'... When I smile... my eyes closed theirselves. So we tryed to make a "serious" picture. Mister Anderson and I looked at each others "serious"... I took two seconds until we laughed !!! Was impossible to keep our serious. And the photo was made like this.

After, I run to M&G. We were in a lounge, with 20 persons. We were very confortable, something to eat something to drink. And there were few questions. He explained that he loved conventions, because it is the only way for him to meet people. He lives far away from all. And he stay with his dogs. Actually, one of them is already 13 or 14 years old (Andy) and each time he traveled, he thinks something could happen. That's why in this M&G we.. he spoke many about dogs. Someone explained about her job as House painter. He told he made it as he was young. And then, we were allowed to speak and take photos with him. Incredible !!

On Sunday, We were in the queue for the autographs. And just before me, the organisation stopped. Because Mister Anderson should go to the panel. I received a number (the n°1...) and it means I could come again and I will the first to get the autographs.
Ok, Panel again, with usual questions and answers. Like saturday, He apologized himself because of Trump's policy... Someone asked about a meeting between all actors of Stargate, next year in the German Comic Con.... Again with a big smile he answered "invite Amanda, forget the two others, and I will come again".

Then run to the photosession for the single and groups photos... again bad organisation, but anyway, was great. We received 7 several differents pictures. The photograph told each time "switch... switch... open the eyes... switch... " Was so funny !! But unfortunately, the organisation doesn't let us enough time to think about how we want to pose. But Mister Anderson told me "I like your group, I like the Tshirt... Please, make your group bigger"... And I answered him "I will do".

Then I return to the autographs. It was so confused, because between morning and afternoon... someone decided that Mister Anderson will just sign the photo, no more dedication... I was not agreed. And I spoke with him to explain my montage in english and I spoke in german to explain it was not normal. It would be not my fault if I could not pass on the morning, the organisation stopped just before me. And during I spoke in german, Mister Anderson made like he wished... ;) ;) Thanks to him, I received beautiful photos with beautiful memories.

The last time that we returned in the queue for the autographs... Mister Anderson tried to eat some dryed biscuits. I had biscuits from my town with me and chocolade. I gave him.. Okay, was not a good idea for the chololade... anyway.. he told me by hitting on his belly "I am enough fat" or something like that... I made exactly the same on my belly and answered exactly the same "I'm fat too... but we have just one life". After we had the occasion to exchange with Mister Brown, because I just wanted to know if i received a document that he asked me in Wales. We discovered that probably my email went to the spam. After we spoke about my town, because of the biscuits and chololate that I took.

And that's all... probably not... but...
again .. Mister Anderson was amazing
and the group of 7 (not brides from seven brothers... :lol: :lol: :lol: ) was just perfect.

So again thanks to all of you. We were together thanks to Mister Anderson, but each one of you made with your personality and your energy taht we had an amazing time.

Thanks for having read me, and sorry for my mistakes.
Last edited by karinedauphin on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:48 pm Good evening everyone. it's my turn to tell this wonderful weekend ... But how to sum up two days of madness ... I had the chance (well, I take my chance !!) to meet Mr. Anderson in Lyon (France) in September 2018, in Utrech (Netherlands) in November 2018, in Wrexham (Wales) in April 2019 and in Stuttgart in June 2019. Every meeting is wonderful with Mr. Anderson of course. But it's also an opportunity to meet wonderful people no matter the language, the country, the nationality.
So big hugs to Annelies, Judith, Anja, Ilana, Jenny, Karina, Jacky, Ute, Katrin, Josyane, Barbara, girls you are also amazing. Thanks for all

I arrived in Stuttgart and I picked up slowly the others either in the Airport or in the bus station. We have created a little group and we arranged some surprises for M. Anderson. Except one of us, we were in the same hotel, easier ;)

Saturday morning... 9.00 am... First, we went to the autographs... But I decided to go with a costume...

I can let you imagine...it was HOOOOOOOOOOT ... I was so sweaty. Anyway, the group made the queue with me. I let the others tell about theirselves. But for my part... I was in front of M. Anderson, he laughed so much at seeing me, he took a photo of me. And after he asked me if I could take away because he saw, I was totally sweaty. I took off and we spoke about different things. In Wales he wanted a photo, so I bring him. I made a montage, He signed it writting a special sentence. As usual we spoke about travel, foreign languages, etc.. he told me with a big smile "YOU have the spirit". it was a beautiful compliment from him. After we run to the panel. Many persons asked about the same things as usual. For example :
* his best episode of Stargate, the worth, * If he likes shooting * if it would be possible to see him again soon in a reboot of Stargate
* the fact that he acted in two dark movies * the stunts in MacGyver, etc...
I am sorry, I heard the two panels and the M&G but I can remember all of it.
Just two things : for the worth scene of Stargate.. : It was the scene with tealc in an elevator. Teal'C had farted, and Mister Anderson tried to go outside and open the door from the elevator. He explained with a big smile of course, it would be the worth scene... but... It was just revenge from Christopher Judge. Indeed, Mister Anderson is known (as he told himself) to be a natural personal with physical effects (if you see what I mean)... So he did the same few days before to Christopher Judge...
And the second that I remember it was about the stuntman and the horse. He explained that he could not make the stunt, because "they have though they probably need him for the next episodes"...
I hope The panel will be soon available.

After the panel, we run for the photosession. It was already explained... bad organisation. But anyway, for my part, It is always a pleasure to have some little seconds with Mister Anderson. The photograph took the photo. I went away. But I called me again, We made a photo again. The photograph told me "mach deine Augen auf" (so open your eyes). I have explained.. I couldn'... When I smile... my eyes closed theirselves. So we tryed to make a "serious" picture. Mister Anderson and I looked at each others "serious"... I took two seconds until we laughed !!! Was impossible to keep our serious. And the photo was made like this.

After, I run to M&G. We were in a lounge, with 20 persons. We were very confortable, something to eat something to drink. And there were few questions. He explained that he loved conventions, because it is the only way for him to meet people. He lives far away from all. And he stay with his dogs. Actually, one of them is already 13 or 14 years old (Andy) and each time he traveled, he thinks something could happen. That's why in this M&G we.. he spoke many about dogs. Someone explained about her job as House painter. He told he made it as he was young. And then, we were allowed to speak and take photos with him. Incredible !!

On Sunday, We were in the queue for the autographs. And just before me, the organisation stopped. Because Mister Anderson should go to the panel. I received a number (the n°1...) and it means I could come again and I will the first to get the autographs.
Ok, Panel again, with usual questions and answers. Like saturday, He apologized himself because of Trump's policy... Someone asked about a meeting between all actors of Stargate, next year in the German Comic Con.... Again with a big smile he answered "invite Amanda, forget the two others, and I will come again".

Then run to the photosession for the single and groups photos... again bad organisation, but anyway, was great. We received 7 several differents pictures. The photograph told each time "switch... switch... open the eyes... switch... " Was so funny !! But unfortunately, the organisation doesn't let us enough time to think about how we want to pose. But Mister Anderson told me "I like your group, I like the Tshirt... Please, make your group bigger"... And I answered him "I will do".

Then I return to the autographs. It was so confused, because between morning and afternoon... someone decided that Mister Anderson will just sign the photo, no more dedication... I was not agreed. And I spoke with him to explain my montage in english and I spoke in german to explain it was not normal. It would be not my fault if I could not pass on the morning, the organisation stopped just before me. And during I spoke in german, Mister Anderson made like he wished... ;) ;) Thanks to him, I received beautiful photos with beautiful memories.

The last time that we returned in the queue for the autographs... Mister Anderson tried to eat some dryed biscuits. I had biscuits from my town with me and chocolade. I gave him.. Okay, was not a good idea for the chololade... anyway.. he told me by hitting on his belly "I am enough fat" or something like that... I made exactly the same on my belly and answered exactly the same "I'm fat too... but we have just one life". After we had the occasion to exchange with Mister Brown, because I just wanted to know if i received a document that he asked me in Wales. We discovered that probably my email went to the spam. After we spoke about my town, because of the biscuits and chololate that I took.

And that's all... probably not... but...
again .. Mister Anderson was amazing
and the group of 7 (not brides from seven brothers... :lol: :lol: :lol: ) was just perfect.

So again thanks to all of you. We were together thanks to Mister Anderson, but each one of you made with your personality and your energy taht we had an amazing time.

Thanks for having read me, and sorry for my mistakes.
Karinedauphin said :"So again thanks to all of you". Us ? Correction ! THANK YOU for sharing with us your (great ) experience with RDA !
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks for having read me, and sorry for my mistakes.[/color]
Karinedauphin said :"So again thanks to all of you". Us ? Correction ! THANK YOU for sharing with us your (great ) experience with RDA !
[/quote]

I thank you, all of "you", all of the person from the group, all of each person who I met during each convention, because each ComicCon is special thanks to Mister Anderson but also thanks to the beautiful meeting that I made. It is my way to live plenty each event. Unfortunately, it is also why I don't remember so much.. I opened my big eyes, I heard all that I can, I enjoy every second... but I can't remember after, all what it would be told, sorry about that. But I will remember a smile, a look, a nice word, a beautiful meeting... and during this week end... I have a lot of fun !!! Someone from the group said about me : "a clown"...

For example, in Wales, I had crutches... And I stopped because I saw some people arrive direct to me. But we ran into each other. The person was so sad for me and told "are you okay ?" And I was embarassed to make some pain to someone with my crutches... Then I looked... It was Sam Neill... :lol: :lol: He touched my shoulder and told to me again "are you sure ? you are okay,"... Then he had to go to his autograph time or photosession, I don't know. But such of events will be always in my mind ... :lol: :lol: