Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Jack(s)

Re: Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Post by Jack(s) »

so hope you all can enjoy the photos... it was a great time...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jack(s) wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:05 pm so hope you all can enjoy the photos... it was a great time...
Yeah ! Great pics ! Thank you both for sharing that very special moment with us , Jen and Jack(s) !!!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

WOWOWOWOW! Jack(s) - what great photos!!!! And great costumes!!!! Did RDA or Amanda say anything about your costumes? They should have - they are terrific!

Know you have a memory that will last forever!

Thank you for posting these. Love them all.
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

your welcome, glad you both like it. tried to send them to Kate, but it was not working somehow. so with help of a friend i figured it out...

sorry, was under the impression that I mentioned it in my reports. but yes, both loved it very much and said that it looks awesome. as we came to the double photo both smiled with the biggest grin and says "ah you both. still looking good." it was so nice to be noticed by Rick and Amanda. Rick said something by the first photoshoot. but i can't remember. I was nervous, asked for a hug and it was far to fast over. Amanda actually did asked us if it was not to hot for us. considering the weather on Saturday when i froze my butt off I welcomed the sunshine on sunday.

my next con is in June in germany. so far there was no way to get my weapons over. kevin found a way now. so can have my full sg1 uniform in Germany. don't need any other cosplay. what I will by additional is the jacket they have on. and than it should be a bit warmer 😁
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jack(s) wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:54 pm
my next con is in June in germany
. so far there was no way to get my weapons over. kevin found a way now. so can have my full sg1 uniform in Germany. don't need any other cosplay. what I will by additional is the jacket they have on. and than it should be a bit warmer 😁
So you're going to Stuttgart too , Jack(s) ? I didn't know that ! Lucky you ! :)
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

tvero80 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:03 pm
Jack(s) wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:54 pm
my next con is in June in germany
. so far there was no way to get my weapons over. kevin found a way now. so can have my full sg1 uniform in Germany. don't need any other cosplay. what I will by additional is the jacket they have on. and than it should be a bit warmer 😁
So you're going to Stuttgart too , Jack(s) ? I didn't know that ! Lucky you ! :)
nope, unfortunately not. going to Fed Con. Jonas Quinn is coming and another one of my childhood hero's. but my biggest and longest i have meet. I think I watched Mac the first time in 91 so I was about 10 years old... fan ever since....
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jonas ? You'll meet another member of SG-1 there ? After Jack and Sam ? Wow , what a year ! :)
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

yep. that's the one. on 30.3 we had Chris judge here in the UK. he was on a con in Nottingham. but i couldn't go. sister in laws birthday was more important. but i keep an eye out so I get all of them
RDA
Beata

Post by Beata »

OMG! Jenny your pictures are absolutely wonderful, thanks ever so much for sharing them with us. It looks like you
guys had a ball! I love your cosplay outfits, guns and all! Too funny that someone went as General Hammond, great stuff.
Amanda looks as lovely as ever, and boy oh boy is she sharp, listening to the panel, I had no idea she studied some astrophysics for
the part so she would know the jargon. So cool. Now I have to go back and read about your experiences.

Awesome experiences, I know Rick is amazing to talk to he is so personable, I am usually shy at first too, but I was watching as I was in line and the fear went away. I was not nervous at all it was so natural to talk to him, he is so nice. I told him my favorite episodes of MacGyver and Stargate and that got him talking more, he told me about Wylie when she was a baby and her first reaction to Thor the puppet, she pet it like a dog. LOL. It is almost a year and I am still high. Remember to write down all your memories in a notepad book so you will remember later. I did, so I don't forget the details. I have never met Amanda and I won't be able to go to the Chicago Stargate con. Maybe someday. I too asked Rick for a hug the 2nd pic I had with him and he said 'Absolutely', he is so charming no wonder we all love him. I never smiled so wide in my life showing my teeth even! I never show my teeth when I smile, but I was so overjoyed. Rick is something very special. Sorry to ramble on, I love hearing your stories and write more if more comes to mind. Thanks again so much.
love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Beata, it's very enjoyable to read your accounts also. Thanks for posting those details. :D :D :D
B