Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Jack(s)

Re: Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Post by Jack(s) »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:51 am
tvero80 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:34 am
Jack(s) wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:55 am
for the guys who watched the panel by now. what was your favourite question and answer?
my one was when Amanda been asked how she would direct a scene with Sam and Jack in the morning. she started with sun comes up and Sam rolled in bed... Rick answered in his unique still and said he would have started the night before :lol:

more to come if it comes in my head...
That's definitely the best answer, Jack(s) :D I must say I liked the parasite / antibiotic answer too . And the naughty reference to the magnum 44 ( if I understood well :oops: men :roll: :D ) . But what I liked most was the complicity between them in their answers , the way Amanda patted Rick on the back many times in an affectionate way and when Rick asked her to change seats at the beginning so that he could see her better during the panel . Very sweet !

Hi, V,

I liked the parasite/antibiotic answer too! I missed what the naughty reverence to the magnum 44 was all about but I am just dense. Was that about his sidearm? :oops: :oops: :oops: I also liked the affectionate way Amanda would pat Rick on the back - so nice! A hug and a kiss between them would have been even better..... :D :D :D
with the magnum 44 was about his sidearm reference in solitude. there laught so much about "it's my sidearm i swear". seeing them both together is so sweet. they both have a chemistry between them and as you can so on a pic from Rick him self they remained so good friends, it warmes my heart so much. I noticed it is well, how many times she strokes him or patted him. aaahh so sweet. it's just a shame it was only one panel which has gone far to quickly. If I could, I would love to turn back the time and doing it all over again.

but still, the best part was when there saw the cosplay and smiled so much and made compliments about it. will never forget that feeling. so warm, nice and apritiation for the spirit of stargate we try to keep up. it's so nice that there are both never forget that without the fans nothing of this is possible...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jack(s) wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 pm but still, the best part was when there saw the cosplay and smiled so much and made compliments about it. will never forget that feeling. so warm, nice and apritiation for the spirit of stargate we try to keep up. it's so nice that there are both never forget that without the fans nothing of this is possible...
You mean yours , Jack(s) ? Must have been a great moment for you ! A few photos have been added if you're interested ...( you know what people say ,make a woman laugh and ... Rick's still got it :D )
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

tvero80 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 7:29 pm
Jack(s) wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:33 pm but still, the best part was when there saw the cosplay and smiled so much and made compliments about it. will never forget that feeling. so warm, nice and apritiation for the spirit of stargate we try to keep up. it's so nice that there are both never forget that without the fans nothing of this is possible...
You mean yours , Jack(s) ? Must have been a great moment for you ! A few photos have been added if you're interested ...( you know what people say ,make a woman laugh and ... Rick's still got it :D )
yep. mean my sg1 cosplay and how they both loved it. I was so over the moon. I am off tomorrow so if i am not forget i will have a look at a third page thingings so I can post some pics in here. or is there any other way to post pics from me in here?
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

If you want to share pics you can send them to Kate, Jack(s) .She'll post them in the updates . Thanks in advance :)
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

will do it all tomorrow when i am off. will send her all I have and Kate can pick with she thing is ok to post in here with them both. thanks for the tip tvero80
RDA
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Morning all! Sorry it's taken so long to get these up but here are a few pics from last weekend. I actually didn't take as many as I thought I would!
A few from the Q&A panel

Some at the signing table
Jack(s) getting her signings

And finally... :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Great photos, Jen! Especially the autographed photo...how wonderful! Thanks for posting.
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

there is more to come, i just tried the whole afternoon around to get some photos here posted. So i hope you can see that. btw that my husband and me in our Stargate sg1 black ops cosplay
RDA
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

RDA on his signin table
General Hammond also paid a visit
wee all know him...
a fan used her photo op to get a photo from Rick and Amanda hugging each other and created this after (posted on FB so some of you guys maybe saw it already)
Happy Hubby with Amanda
signing my photo
he was signing my Legend DVD cover, we chatted a bit (see report)
RDA
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

she never lost her smile
that double goes on the wall in my living room
he gave me a hug :oops: :oops: :oops: (i did asked him for it, never will forget that moment)
this dvd have a special place now where i can see it every day :lol: :lol: :lol:
the last ones are from the Panel
RDA