Dutch Comic Con

NiLa

Re: Dutch Comic Con

Post by NiLa »

JK, congratulation for incredible 5000 posts! WOW!!! :lol:

Lies and JK, congratulations, you will met him at last. I wish you so much fun !!! :lol:

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Leslie - so glad you got to see RDA this past weekend! Did you post about your experience anywhere? If so, I missed it and can you direct me to your posts about your experience.

LIES and JK - So cool that you get to meet and that you both get to see and talk to RDA up close and personal!

Tell him we all love him here at rdanderson.com!

Have a great time!
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

We'll do B, of course we will represent as wild loyalists😁
Lots of love,

Lies

yolie

Post by yolie »

A miles stone, 5000 posts, truly amazing and I bet I've seen most of them. We here want
to thank you for all your offerings here. You have brought many smiles from all of us. :D :D :D :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

yolie wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am A miles stone, 5000 posts, truly amazing and I bet I've seen most of them. We here want
to thank you for all your offerings here. You have brought many smiles from all of us. :D :D :D :D
Dito❤
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: just downloaded the program of DCC.. there is a Fox theater and they are showing the Simpsons.. now where would Rick be??? :P :lol:
I really have no idea what to ask him at the Q&A....
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

There are so many things that could be asked....

Like, Does he ever read RDAnderson.com posts and/or emails? And, if so, or if not, does he realize how LOVED he is? (yes, this would be about how devoted his wild loyalists are to him).

Others may ask this but would he ever agree to do a remake of Stargate SG1 somehow?

If not that, would he agree to do any other acting jobs, say on a new TV series or as a guest performer? Does he have an agent actively looking for jobs for him?

Those are just a few off the top of my head but you will come up with your own question(s) I am sure.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Bettie,
You've straightend it out a bit for me.. I have questions in mind, but where to begin....There is so much :o
And I think I'm going to read his q&a's back from earlier cons, so I won't ask a question where I can know the answer of :)
Lots of love,

Lies

zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:36 am
Others may ask this but would he ever agree to do a remake of Stargate SG1 somehow?

If not that, would he agree to do any other acting jobs, say on a new TV series or as a guest performer? Does he have an agent actively looking for jobs for him?
He actually did answer this recently, saying he was interested again in possibly doing Stargate if it came up (not a remake probably, but come back as O'Neill in whatever reboot/spin off was happening) - it seems like he's lost weight (even though he still joked he had 20 more to go before camera) and is a bit healthier and seems more open to taking acting jobs as a result. Not sure he's really looking for random acting jobs though. Tried to look for the youtube clip, but couldn't remember which one it was!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:31 am Thank you Bettie,
You've straightend it out a bit for me.. I have questions in mind, but where to begin....There is so much :o
And I think I'm going to read his q&a's back from earlier cons, so I won't ask a question where I can know the answer of :)
That sounds like a good idea but a daunting task! Whatever you decide to ask I am sure it will be good.
B