Dutch Comic Con

bftlovesRDA

Re: Dutch Comic Con

Post by bftlovesRDA »

zoeryan wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 am
bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:36 am
Others may ask this but would he ever agree to do a remake of Stargate SG1 somehow?

If not that, would he agree to do any other acting jobs, say on a new TV series or as a guest performer? Does he have an agent actively looking for jobs for him?
He actually did answer this recently, saying he was interested again in possibly doing Stargate if it came up (not a remake probably, but come back as O'Neill in whatever reboot/spin off was happening) - it seems like he's lost weight (even though he still joked he had 20 more to go before camera) and is a bit healthier and seems more open to taking acting jobs as a result. Not sure he's really looking for random acting jobs though. Tried to look for the youtube clip, but couldn't remember which one it was!
OH, I would so love to see him as O'Neill again!!!! Glad he has lost weight....and he was so slim back in his Stargate days....I can see how he would joke about wanting to lose 20 more pounds in order to be "fit" for the camera.

Thanks for your response and for looking for the youtube clip. I had missed that one.
B
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 am
zoeryan wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 am
bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:36 am
Others may ask this but would he ever agree to do a remake of Stargate SG1 somehow?

If not that, would he agree to do any other acting jobs, say on a new TV series or as a guest performer? Does he have an agent actively looking for jobs for him?
He actually did answer this recently, saying he was interested again in possibly doing Stargate if it came up (not a remake probably, but come back as O'Neill in whatever reboot/spin off was happening) - it seems like he's lost weight (even though he still joked he had 20 more to go before camera) and is a bit healthier and seems more open to taking acting jobs as a result. Not sure he's really looking for random acting jobs though. Tried to look for the youtube clip, but couldn't remember which one it was!
OH, I would so love to see him as O'Neill again!!!! Glad he has lost weight....and he was so slim back in his Stargate days....I can see how he would joke about wanting to lose 20 more pounds in order to be "fit" for the camera.

Thanks for your response and for looking for the youtube clip. I had missed that one.
Found it! https://youtu.be/uMkNK8f1OkU?t=1643

Should auto start at 27:23 for that question :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH, thank you soooooo much!

He said that it might take fans writing and putting pressure on the producers/writers to get Stargate going again!!!!!

Social media was mentioned as a way to facilitate this!!! Somehow we need to get that process going. Who would we write to? Anybody got an address?

There are many Facebook fan sites also for RDA...seems like that would be a way to get this publicized! I am game. Anybody who can help with this campaign in a way that would publicize it to the max would be very welcome!

THanks again!
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I went to Gateworld.com and found this survey:

What do you want to see for the FUTURE of the Stargate franchise?

A feature film (17%, 639 Votes)
New live-action TV series (70%, 2,548 Votes)
Limited run mini-series (9%, 332 Votes)
More short-form Web series (2%, 69 Votes)
An animated series (2%, 72 Votes)

Total Votes: 2,940

If those 3000 voters would contact Brad Wright and MGM (is MGM still functioning), that would be a start of a fan based push to get Stargate back. Of course we would need to be SURE this means RDA as Jack O'Neill again....not the Stargate Atlantis or Stargate Universe crap....

But 3000 is just a start. We need social media to go viral.
B
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 pm OH, thank you soooooo much!

He said that it might take fans writing and putting pressure on the producers/writers to get Stargate going again!!!!!

Social media was mentioned as a way to facilitate this!!! Somehow we need to get that process going. Who would we write to? Anybody got an address?

THanks again!
Brad Wright is fairly active on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bradtravelers?lang=en

I didn't realize he also did the show Travelers, which I also really enjoy. And now Amanda Tappings involvement makes so much sense too!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for that info about Brad Wright on twitter.

I don't have any idea how twitter works. But maybe others do. Maybe someone can start a twitter campaign to let Brad Wright know we all would like to see Richard Dean Anderson and the whole team back on a reboot of or a movie of Stargate SG1.
B
tvero80

Re: Dutch Comic Con VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT !

Post by tvero80 »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !

As you know Lies and J will meet RDA in UTRECHT this coming weekend (aren't they lucky ?) . It would be nice if we could send them little notes/messages of comfort so they'll be able to give them to RDA in Holland . If you're interested PLEASE SEND THEM A PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , they'll give you their email address .There isn't much time left .

THANKS !

V
tvero80

Re: DutchComicCon VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT 2

Post by tvero80 »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !

As you know Annelies and JackGywer will meet RDA in UTRECHT this coming weekend (aren't they lucky ?) . It would be nice if we could send them little notes/messages of comfort so they'll be able to give them to RDA in Holland . If you're interested PLEASE SEND THEM A PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , they'll give you their email address .There isn't much time left .

THANKS !

V
Candice

Post by Candice »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !

As you know Annelies and JackGywer will meet RDA in UTRECHT this coming weekend (aren't they lucky ?) . It would be nice if we could send them little notes/messages of comfort so they'll be able to give them to RDA in Holland . If you're interested PLEASE SEND THEM A PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , they'll give you their email address .There isn't much time left .

THANKS !

V

That's very thoughtful!
I just gave a PM to Annelies,
hope RDA receive my comfort!
Thank you Annelies, thank RDA's fans!

Candice
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

Lies and JK, I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend. Well, of course you will, you'll be meeting RDA!!! :D
Barbara