Toronto Fan Expo

lesliekretchmar

Toronto Fan Expo

Post by lesliekretchmar »

FAN EXPO in TORONTO AUGUST 30-SEPTEMBER 2 has added dates for Richard Dean Anderson as September 1 and 2!! :D :P :!: :!:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
missmobius

Re: Toronto Fan Expo

Post by missmobius »

Anyone know if we purchase photo ops tickets on the Fan Expo site (cause right now RDA is not listed on the photo ops link) or do we purchase the photo ops session on RDA's Legend site? Thanks :)
lesliekretchmar

I haven't checked the Legend site, nor have I seen reference to photo op on Paul Brown's facebook page though he does announce RDA's presence at FanExpo Canada. FanExpo emailed me, in response about buying a photo op ticket for RDA, that they are releasing more photo ops in the coming weeks and to continue checking FanExpo Canada's website. I had also contacted Epic Photo Ops about RDA tickets and they said sometimes they won't know until 2 weeks before the event.
missmobius

Post by missmobius »

Thanks for the info. Would you know does this also apply for autographs? I'm checking the site daily, but nothing so far. Again thanks :)
lesliekretchmar

No, I don't know about the autographs, but I would think it would apply since we have to buy tickets to it. I'm wondering about the Q&A, too! I hope all that information will be posted SOON!! :)
lesliekretchmar

FanExpo Canada has posted this message: ALL PHOTO OPS WILL GO ON SALE ON JULY 26! I hope that will include RDA's schedule. I posted earlier that Epic Photos let me know that sometimes the celeb's schedule isn't known until 2 weeks before the event. So, I, for sure will check FanExpo on the 26th!
lesliekretchmar

RDA's Q&A is on Sunday, September 2, 12:30pm Constitution Hall Theatre (Room 108)! :) Photo Ops will be announced July 26...I'm hoping!
ber.eire

Post by ber.eire »

Just bought a photo op ticket ... please let it work this time :D
The Q&A announcement was deleted from the website :shock: I hope they will stick to the announced date though, sunday should be fine.
lesliekretchmar

lesliekretchmar

FREE TICKET available for FanExpo Canada (I'm attending RI ComicCon instead). Private message me with your email address and I'll forward FanExpo's confirmation email with ticket attached! It's for Saturday, September 1st.