Thank you, Kate

bftlovesRDA

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Happy New Year, Juliette. Glad you come when you can. (I've added you to the list of names in the post above yours. Glad you are here).
B
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Happy New Years
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:49 pm Happy New Year, Juliette. Glad you come when you can. (I've added you to the list of names in the post above yours. Glad you are here).
Thanks B :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate for all the work, updates and everything, I am so gratefull for this place. Thank you Rick for the messages you send us.
And thank you B😘 juliette, we can shake hands, but what a warm bath with it is when you come here, isn't it? It's really my second family love you all so much
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate !!

Post by tvero80 »

Yesssss ! A message from Rick already ! " Let the loving sentiments pour over me " ! He said it, J and Beata !!! Many thanks , Kate for sending the instructions/ directions to the emails so soon !

And he hasn't seen the box yet !!!!! :D
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Wouahhh , thank you Kate to have post the fast message from Richard...
Thank you for your great job with all cards and wishes online for him...
We seem to be a big family together around our Friend who celebrate his Birthday... :D :D :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

frenchwriter wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:53 pm Wouahhh , thank you Kate to have post the fast message from Richard...
Thank you for your great job with all cards and wishes online for him...
We seem to be a big family together around our Friend who celebrate his Birthday... :D :D :D
Indeed, a big family of fans and "fanettes" :lol:
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, so much, Kate, for posting Rick's message so we can know that he'll be reading our well wishes and love for him on this 70th birthday, and imagine him receiving the box of birthday cards! It's wonderful to know of the various means of communication you've made available to a fan/fanette :lol:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate for the message, and he had to start to read and that was just the mail.. to bad we cant see his face when the box arrives and the late cards after that🤭
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:05 pm Thank you Kate for the message, and he had to start to read and that was just the mail.. to bad we cant see his face when the box arrives and the late cards after that🤭
Do you think he could send a pic to immortalize that moment , Lies ? It would be great ! :D