Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:37 pm And ... he cut the beard... ;) :lol:
Maybe Wylie didn't like it so he shaved it … and is growing it again now :D :lol: It's cold in Montana , you know ;)

Did you notice the hat ? Emerson forever ! :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

he looks so happy, thanks Kate.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

Beata wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:04 pm Image

he looks so happy, thanks Kate.
I agree with you, so nice to see him so happy with his friends. glad he had a good time with his daughter.

Kate, thank you so much for the update. thanks to Rick to share moments like this with us...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

They look a bit like a rock band : Ricky Dean , Wil & Mokey :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for giving us this new note from rick and thank you rick for taking the time to send us information on what you get up to it is appreciated :D :D :D :D :D :D

and yes V your right they do look like a rock band :lol: :lol: :lol:
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for posting the GREAT bonanza of selfies! Thank you, Rick, for sharing your good times! :heart: :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for giving us ricks new selfie and thank you rick for taking time to create said selfie though Andy's face is funny " seriously dad?" :lol: :lol:

GWhite

Post by GWhite »

My mini schnauzer is getting older, and while I was scritching his ears this morning, I found myself wondering how Andy was doing. This evening I check in here to see what’s going on, and find the new selfie Rick took with Andy! Lovely coincidence!
Thank you, Kate, for sharing the pic, and Rick, for sharing a happy moment with Andy.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting this new selfie and thank you Rick for sharing it with us :

I think it's high time we reconsidered the meaning of the expression : a dog's life !! ;)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you so much Rick and Kate and Andy of course, for this adorable picture. Rick is such an excellent role model for men, woman and children, God Bless him.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver