Thank you, Kate

tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by tvero80 »

frenchwriter wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:19 pm Very glad to read that too... Thank you, Richard, for your so fast message... And thank you, Kate, for sharing it.

I'm not able to understand his prose... even if I use Google translation :lol: :lol: :lol:
But, never mind... It's our Richard... what else ;) ;)

He's a bit cryptic, it's true, talking about frogs , cats and Charles de Gaulle all gathered in an airport lounge :D

Thank you , Kate ,for the updates about Toronto and thank you to the fans who shared their pics !
Anne

Post by Anne »

The cat reference is to the word 'chat' which is French for 'cat'. And I guess he was at the Charles de Gaulle in Paris at the time. I could guess about the 'frog' but rather won't 😄 Everything else is probably due to lots of caffeine and no sleep😊
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thanks, Kate, for the Sept. 21st message and pictures from Rick in Lyon and your supplement :P :!:
Thank you, Rick, for the great photos (my, you get up and out early for breakfast). Beautiful and interesting foreground and background in both :P :!:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for the update(s) , Kate . Great photos of the Lyon Game Show !!! :)
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you very much Kate for all pictures from LGS... Thank you to all fans who sent they, of course...

Richard was very adorable, as always... 💕 But just one day is just too short...
We miss him as soon as he leaves the hall...😔
lesliekretchmar

Thank you, Kate, for the update October 1, 2018 and selfie/pictures from LGS/California! Love hearing from Rick :P :!:
Thank you, Rick :!: :P
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:23 pm Thank you, Kate, for the update October 1, 2018 and selfie/pictures from LGS/California! Love hearing from Rick :P :!:
Thank you, Rick :!: :P
Found this interview of Wylie about the play Rick talked about in his note on Facebook ( Emerson Stage Posts ,there's a beautiful pic of Wylie too , but I couldn't copy and paste it here, I'm not on Facebook anyway but if you are ... ):

Our Love & Information Instagram takeovers begin today with Wylie Anderson (Theater Education & Performance BFA '20). Follow us @Emerson stage to see a behind the scenes look at the cast and crew on their day of tech rehearsal!
Here is what she has to say about Love & Information:
"Love and Information is a late night internet scroll. A love poem to moments in between, to conversation and interaction; Moments in time captured for an audience to briefly be apart of before promptly scrolling onto the next! I feel so lucky to be apart of Shana's production because she really understands the relevancy of this play-- I know, as someone in their early twenties, I really appreciate when the *Internet* is portrayed in a very realistic, personal, and accurate way because we rarely see honest depictions of its impact in today's theatre/TV/film. This play also explores accents & impacts of color in a seemingly black & white world, playing with and against stereotypes, and emphasis on the power of information (maybe a little too much of it most of the time) as well as, you guessed it, Love."
lesliekretchmar

Wylie Imagefrom Facebook posts. Thanks, tvero80, for heading me over there!
Image from Instagram.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for the updates.
Richard, Andy and Puppy are in safety, and his family too. It's a great news...
But I'm very afraid for his dear house... Fire is so nearly!!
Impossible to see something in USA's TV (or satellites photos ...)
Maybe tomorrow we'll have news, I hope, I really pray they are good.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Where did you see Kate's updates about the fires?

Hi.

Thanks,
B