Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

:lol: good to hear from him that he's doing fine and don't know why but I want to eat fruit...
Thanks!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you Kate for the latest note from Rick and thank you, Rick, for sending it. So glad to read that you are healing from your injuries and that you have use now of both hands and all fingers. And thank you for the good wishes for those in the path of Hurricane Matthew and for your recounting of the time in Minnesota with the great lightning and thunder displays. Love to read your writing, Rick.

Please continue to heal and please don't do too much too soon. Love to you and thanks again to you and to Kate.
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Mmmhhhhh........fruits :lol: :lol:
Good to hear that heal his injuries well,that's the main thing!

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate for last update.
Glad to hear that this arm is getting better and better. However, he used much of his fingers "sticking out of his cast" during the Gatecon. the doctors would probably scolded if they had seen ;) ...
Thank you Richard for remembering about storms of Minnesota...
We know that "the storms are the most beautiful in Minnesota" :D

But, Matthews Hurricane isn't a "beauty of the Natur" but we pray to no disaster...
Last edited by frenchwriter on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I love nature to...despite the disasters it brings of course just as Rick says.. last Saturday I had to drive across a dike to get the kids who spent a day with their father.. a big dark black roll wolk was hanging at the end of the dike spitting out thunderbolts.it was amazing.. on our way back the lightning was spectaculair.. kids loved it but also were a bit afraid and hoped we would be home soon also because of the rainfall they hardly saw something but nature is beautiful in so many ways!!

Hoping everyone will be allright and that Matthew is getting a bit calmer soon without any harm keep safe everyone and thanks again Rick and Kate!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

CMac

Post by CMac »

I love his update, and how sweet of him to think of those who might be impacted by hurricane Matthew. :) I've been watching coverage of it on the news, and I can't imagine how devastating and terrifying that situation must be for those folks. Stay safe!

I can relate to his story about the thunderstorm, too. While I live in Colorado and we don't have hurricanes (thank goodness), we also get violent thunderstorms like the one he described. Watching them used to be an event for me, too. I'd sit in our garage and watch torrents of water pour down our driveway. I always thought they were pretty exciting.

Thanks again and I can't wait to hear more! I'm glad he's feeling better. :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much Kate for the latest update, and also big thanks to Rick for sending us this lovely message. So sweet and thoughtful of him to talk about the people who have suffered a great deal because of hurricane Matthew. Hoping there will be no more disasters while heading to Florida, and that everybody will stay safe.
I also enjoyed reading about his childhood memory, and how much he loved watching the lightnings and the storms from the porch of his family home in Minnesota. I agree with Rick that Mother Nature is so beautiful and powerful, and has a lot of spectacular things to show us, as long as no disasters are involved.
But what really gave me a great joy, is that he's feeling much better and his injuries are healed day by day. That's the most important thing. Way to go Rick. We're so happy for you and hope that you'll soon enjoy full comfort and ease in your movements. Nice to hear that you can now use both hands and all fingers.
Thanks again Rick for sharing with us your wonderful thoughts and your great news about your health. You're always so sweet and adorable. And once again, big thanks to our lovely Kate for keeping us up to date with the latest news of our beloved man. We appreciate it a lot and we're always grateful.
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

I'm so happy to hear Rick is better and if you talk to him tell him that we all have been praying for him and thinking of him a lot. I live in MN also and have seen some pretty scary storms come across our way and I'm so glad someone enjoyed them bc I can't say they are my favorite thing:). Thanks for the update.
Caty

Post by Caty »

To read that his health is approving just put a wide smile on my face :D
Thanks so much for this particular update!
Thanks to Kate and thanks to Rick :D (Ladies first, right? ;) )
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:o A message about Gatecon ? Now ? Well, better late than never. Thanks for clicking . ;)