Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Richard for thinking of us and give news. :D
Thank you Kate for sharing so quickly.
I am so relieved to know that the house, him and his family, are safe too. A weekend of worry, watching the American TV, day and part of the night, to have information continuously. But a little angry also because Richard took risks staying in this dangerous neighborhood :roll: :roll: .

What a disaster, what a sadness around him, so many people who have lost everything! It's impossible to no think about all people...
I really hope the fire will stay under control now, but with the wind we don't know....

Richard, be careful anyway, please... :oops: :oops:
We love you...
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Kate for the good news, and thank you also Rick for letting us know, through Kate, about your situation. We are very happy and relieved to know that you and your family are OK, as well as your home. We pray to God for these terrible fires to finally stop. And Rick, we admire you and love you even more for being so kind and caring with everyone and always willing to help. Please, stay safe.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for all of the updates, but especially those following the Woolsey Fire and Rick in Malibu! It helps, so much, to follow how he is doing :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate and Rick for the updates.. so glad the air is getting clearer.. thinking of everyone there...
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Rick (and Kate) for letting us know in your latest note what your life 's like now. Basic as you said . I have electricity , I have hot water … I wish I could share .
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you so much Kate and Rick for the latest update today. I am glad that all is getting better, but it still makes me sad.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

It's hard to imagine, I'm so glad the situation is slowly improving.
The whole thing makes me unspeakably sad, I do not even want to think about the fate of so many people.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

It's so apocalyptic when we watch all videos and testimonials onsocial networks and californian newspapers, that I completely understand that Richard sees new damage each time. Sad and so horrible!! He must be so unhappy to see so much desolation and the loss of his neighbors' homes.

I'm angry because the start of the fire is probably because of the obsolescence of power lines and so could have been avoided. I'm sad for all the misfortunes of people, all these pains.

But I can not help but be happy, because Richard his dogs and his house are unscathed.
I hope he'll can to live better soon...

Thank you Richard to give us news from you. Take care again...
Thank you Kate to share it so quickly
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

I'm VERY grateful for your updates, Rick, and VERY grateful for your getting them to us, Kate, and for your opening remarks, always!
You are never far from my thoughts and prayers, Rick, nor are your dogs, loved ones, neighbors and first responders! I wish you all the best and bless the fact that you can breathe, again! Hopefully, beauty and comfort will return to you, soon... :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:23 pm Thank you Rick (and Kate) for letting us know in your latest note what your life 's like now. Basic as you said . I have electricity , I have hot water … I wish I could share .
THAT is so true, V. We take so much for granted. Wish I could share my electricity and hot water also!!!!

I am hoping and praying that Richard will be able to get the basic necessities back soon....but I don't know how.

For now, just a big thank you to Kate and to Richard for keeping us all informed of his situation. Please know that our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you and to your neighbors and family members and friends. May God keep you and yours safe and may He bring back the basic necessities for you soon.
B