Thank you, Kate

frenchwriter

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by frenchwriter »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:29 am Where did you see Kate's updates about the fires?

Hi.

Thanks,
On the homepage... You need refresh it...
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH, I found it now. Thank you!

THIS IS SO GOOD THAT RICHARD and his dogs are safe .....but we have to pray that his home which apparently is in direct path of the fire is spared somehow and those of his relatives.

I will be checking back with these notes about the fires frequently.

Dear God, spare Richard Dean Anderson's home from the ravages of these fires but thank you that he is safe with his dogs. Bring safety to his relatives in the area. Deliver the entire area from the danger of these fires. Thank you, dear Lord.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I wanted to repost the info about the fires here - hope that's okay - just in case others missed it:

"For the past two days, horrific fires have been roaring through southern California, from the canyons toward the coast. On Friday, the entire city of Malibu, where Richard lives, was ordered to evacuate.

Richard had time to evacuate safely with his dogs, however he also has family in the area, and unfortunately his home is in the direct path of the fire.

His fans will be keeping Richard and his family in their thoughts through this horrible ordeal, and as soon as he is able to share a note about the situation, it will be updated here."
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate, I hope his family will be safe to..
Thinking of them all
Lots of love,

Lies

Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate for the update about Richard. Thank God he and the dogs are safe. I hope his home won't come into harms way. We need lots of prayers for Richard and I am certainly praying for him and his relatives in the area.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for updating the website and the update during the California fires! My heart goes out to Richard, his dogs and his family, and to the people of California! My prayers are with him and those in the path of the fires, including the first responders!
On the home page:
November 11, 2018
I found a place that has a signal outgoing. Hopefully it is still working.
I am OK, a shredded mess, but the dogs and I survived pretty well.
Fifty houses destroyed in my neighborhood; at least six on my street alone.
The whole thing got bigger than I thought it would. Just kept coming, getting darker by the minute.
I was packed and heading out amid flames, thick black smoke, strong winds - completely nuts! I turned around at the bottom of my street (literally said, "**** it!") and went back. Like a bad movie.
Passing out water and gum and chocolate to fire, police workers, etc.
Gotta go.
Tell everyone I am OK and SO GRATEFUL FOR THE CONCERN & thoughts & prayers. It means a lot.
Rick
Thank God! Thank you, Rick, for messaging us as soon as you were able! :heart:
I'm praying still until all are out of danger and the rebuilding and replanting has begun!
Last edited by lesliekretchmar on Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Irina

Post by Irina »

Thank you, Kate, for sharing information.
My close relative is a firefighter. Every day I experience stress when he goes to work ... :( :(
May God keep these brave heroes and people who fell into the power of fire ...
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

So glad with the note, thank you both!
Lots of love,

Lies

rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you Richard for getting a message to Kate. Thank you also Kate, for relaying that message to us. I know many of us have had Richard & his family in our thoughts and prayers. What a relief to know he's safe. To hear he went back home & pretty much became a volunteer; doesn't surprise me one bit. I only hope one day to meet this great man. I hope his family and their homes faired as well. My prayers are also with his neighbors that have to deal with loss & rebuilding.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Indeed thank you for letting us know , Rick ( and Kate of course, our messenger :) ).Once a hero , always a hero ;) Couldn't leave his home , I suppose , quite understandable but very risky !
Not sure it's over yet though , unfortunately , considering the wind forecast … ( :?: )